Chapter 54

I just wanted him all over me. Dom's hands would knead my fleshy backside, run up and down my thighs. He kissed my lips, and neck, and he rolled his hips and thrusted again to the hilt. When I clenched around him he grunted, but continued to work into me the way I needed  him to. His blue gaze came over me and his hands ran up my shirt and pulled it off me. 

He ignored my bruises and kissed my breasts. 

He looked at me and I couldn't read this expression, but it made my breath stop multiple times. "God, you're so fucking beautiful," he told me. My heart thumped in my chest. He never calls me that. He calls me sexy. What is going on here? Is he trying to confuse me? 

Maybe he's just talking dirty and not thinking about what he's saying. 

        He kissed my lips and deepened the kiss until my head was tipped and his fist was in my hair. He rocked into me and lifted my hips to sink me back down. I moaned into his mouth which encouraged him to remove his lips so he could hear it again. 

        "You don't know how much I wanted to hear that. Tell me you wanted this, Mia. Tell me you wanted this fucking cock. Domani De Luca's, me, tell me," he almost sounded pleading. That's a new one, but again he just likes talking dirty, and I enjoy it too. 

"I wanted it" I moaned when he thrusted again and ground himself against me. His thumb came to my clit which made me move faster. "Wanted what baby? Tell me," he coaxed it out of me. 

He was working my clit so good I was biting my lip to concentrate on what he's asking me. "Your cock, Dom. God I wanted it," I groaned. He grunted and crashed his lips into mine.

        "Take it then. All of it. Take it from me, Mia," he started getting lost in the motions, which felt so good. My body craved this. Our slower sex was intense in the same way rough sex is. I was almost overwhelmed with how it all felt. 

His hips thrusting up, his fingers running over my clit, his mouth all over me. He pressed me against him and ran his hands up my back. 

        "Am I hurting you?" He asked me. I shook my head no so he continued to keep our chests together and he rubbed my back and brushed noses with me. "Oh baby, you feel so good. You always feel so good," he groaned, sucking my lip into his mouth. 

"Did you miss it?" My mouth asked him before I could even think about the weight of what I was saying. "Yes, fuckkk. Yes Mia, I missed yo-it. Tell me you missed it," he grabbed my face. We were rocking fervorously now and our breath was coming out in short pants. 

I didn't expect him to say yes. He shocked my system, but I just chalked it up to sex talk. That's all this is Mia. 

"I missed it," I followed his lead. He groaned and kissed me hard again. "Tell me again," he gripped my hips tighter and lifted me higher to sink me back down deep. "I missed it. Fuck, fill me up," I groaned when he shoved his whole cock into me again.

        "I'm gonna fill you with this cock, and then I'm gonna fill you with my cum, Mia. I want all of it inside you, you understand me? I'm giving you everything" He grabbed my jaw and made me look at him. I nodded yes and panted out another breath. He kissed my forehead and continued to move. My hair was starting to stick to my face and our bodies were hot against one another.

 I touched him anywhere I could. I wanted to memorize this because I know it shouldn't happen again. I know I shouldn't be here, but I want to remember everything. I made him remove his shirt a while ago, so its flesh on flesh everywhere. 

I love the feeling of his smooth skin under my hands. I love when he grabs my ass and bounces me on his dick. I love his deep passionate kisses and intimate thrusts. I love being engulfed in this man's scent, his alluring aura. I love drowning in Domani De Luca