Chapter 48

I had a very chill afternoon with Anthony Rizzo. We went into some of the boutiques, we walked around and saw the view he mentioned, and then we went to the bakery and had ourselves an afternoon coffee and dessert. The whole time his eyes were devouring me, but he'd still talk and be funny with me. He has this way of being smooth and suave, but also holding a fire in his eyes that tells you not all his thoughts are pure.

 He's a pro at the subtle moves I always talk about with him. His hand lingering on the small of my back, his thumb lightly brushing my lip and taking it slowly into his own mouth to clean it, licking his lips when he looks me up and down, and pulling me against him when the opportunities arise. 

He'll smile at the cashier woman then whisper in my ear how fucking sexy I am. Or he'll nod to the old man, but bring his fingers beneath my skirt while we're sitting at the bakery table with our bottom halves covered. It was like foreplay all afternoon. 

        Anthony Rizzo is an interesting person. He's not angry and with this overwhelming presence like Dom has, yet he isn't this innocent guy. He's dangerous too. He carries a gun too. He has knocked out a man too. 

He does stand in a wide stance which exudes confidence, but he also holds my hand without flinching. I'm not sure what to make of him. He's not afraid of Dom and he's not afraid of my brother, which is sort of refreshing actually. 

That first time I met everyone at Giana's birthday party, all the guys would look but were too nervous to approach me and get a beating from one of the guys. Only that Bianchi guy did before Rizzo and he backed out too quickly when he faced the threat of getting his ass beat. Anthony Rizzo didn't flinch. He introduced himself and started flirting with me. 

And when his friend Georgie came to hit on me he literally body checked him and smoothly turned us around so he had my full attention. He doesn't fidget like poor Riccardo or feel overly loyal like Alessandro.

        When we made it back to Anthony's apartment it was around 4pm since we'd gone out around 12:30/ 1ish. I was looking forward to slipping my heels off after several hours on my feet, so when we got inside it was the first thing I did. "Feels good, doesn't it?" He watched me flex the balls of my feet and sigh in relief. "It always does even if I am used to it." R

izzo didn't immediately attack me because he needed to use the restroom, so I decided to sit on his sofa and wait to see if he'd come hang out or insist on bending me over. A thrill shot through me. 

I heard his phone ring and when he answered it he spoke in full Italian. I know Italian well because my father forced me to take classes so I would speak fluently and sound correct when he showed off to his friends. But since I haven't lived with Italians for 5 plus years it isn't commonplace for me anymore. I'm rusty. Still I could hear the gist of it. 

        "No, Enzo, don't do this to me. I have 'flower' over and I really don't wanna fucking leave," he said in Italian, but flower was obviously me. "Shut up," I heard him say in continuous Italian. "Yeah...yeah fine, I'll do all the bullshit you don't wanna do tomorrow if you cover my ass today," he said to his cousin. I don't think Anthony knows that I know Italian. 

He would be talking more softly if he thought I did. The way his apartment is, it also sort of echoes in there and is easily heard.

"Perfect. Yes, yes I owe you," he finished off. When he hung up the phone there was a seconds pause then he resurfaced. 

"Anthony, if you have somewhere to be-" I started, but he came to the sofa and stood me up. "No, I only have one place to be," he told me against my lips until I felt his hand come between my legs and graze my mound. My breath caught in my throat but I kissed him back. Since I was in revealing clothing his hands started to wander and could easily touch my mound, my ass, my breasts, and he felt each one of them up.