Chapter 67

I was sick to my stomach. My heart was beating so fast and my gut had soured at the word, Giana told me. He fucked Giana without a condom. He claimed her. Then he had the audacity to do it again with me after!? I felt disgusted. Who knows if either one of them is diseased now. I let him inside me without a barrier and I am disgusted that he did to her what he claimed he only did to me. 

"Mia, breathe honey," Sophia rubbed my back as my breathing was audible and unsteady. 

"He claimed her...he said he only did that with me...because that's his claim over a woman. He claimed her as his, Sophia," I shot up in my seat from where I'd been half bent over. "I'm so sorry. He's so fucking stupid," she continued to rub my back. 

The driver was silent, but I don't even care that he's here. 

        "I'm sick to my stomach. He touched her without...then touched me without...I'm probably diseased now! They both sleep around. I can't even fucking believe this. I really thought we'd finally turned a corner," I started laughing. I started laughing because I was so shocked that Dom had unprotected sex with Giana and now Giana is late on her period. 

"She's pregnant. With my luck she's gonna be pregnant," I laughed. "Okay, the laughing is making me more worried," Sophia stopped trying to rub my back and looked at me.

        "I'm so dumb! I am so damn stupid for thinking I finally had Dom where I wanted him to be. I thought..." I laughed again but sardonically this time. 

"Whatever his excuse is I don't see how it could justify this. If that was something special that only you two did then he shouldn't have done that with Giana, and then try to pursue you again. He gives too many damn mixed signals. He's king of it," Sophia slapped her hands on her lap and slumped into the back seat. 

I just stared at the ground for a second. It's a very clean sedan. I should rate him five stars. My mind just stayed blank that way. I couldn't take it. I just shut down completely. 

        "You know he's gonna show up at my apartment, right?" Sophia peeked at my bowed head. "Better than at my apartment. I can't do this in front of Elio. I can't. If I could hide I would, but Dom would only make matters worse. Fuck him. Honestly Sophia, fuck this guy," I slapped at the passenger side seat then quickly apologized to the man. 

"It's okay. Sounds like a rough night" the man was kind to me.

        When we showed up at Sophia's we quickly went in and locked the doors. Let him throw his tantrum outside. He can't justify this. Even if he says it's something he did before he and I got back together it still wouldn't matter because that was OUR thing. 

He swore he did that with only me. I stupidly said it the other day and he didn't correct me. He was going to lie to me and hope I never found out that he CLAIMED another woman. 

Thinking of his cum inside her...no. It's too much. And she's late! She is LATE on her period and I just know where this is headed. I know it because I have the worst fucking luck, and the universe refuses to let me ever be happy for longer than the blink of an eye. Why!!?

        I must have been someone horrible in a past life. A serial killer or something, and that's why one by one the universe sends me the karma of a worse and worse person. That has to be it. I am living out the debt I owe the universe for being a serial killer in a past life. How many victims did I have because that's the number of people that karma is gonna send to me to fuck my life up!

I didn't even realize I was just standing in the middle of the living room half shivering with anger and something else. I didn't realize it until I heard the harsh knocking on the door.