three

"how was physical therapy?" namjoon asked as him and yoongi walked to lunch, "like usual" he said, "anything significant?"

yoongi shook his head, "still not in full range of motion and my shoulder is sore" he said, sighing and looking at his feet, "well, you did well" namjoon smiled, yoongi hummed.

he woke up at 5:30am two times a week to go to physical therapy at 6am and make it to school by 8:30am, he hated it so much.

"i'm tired" yoongi said, "i would be too if i woke up at those godly hours" he chuckled, making yoongi laugh.

they failed to see that jimin and taehyung were behind them, but they weren't that noticeable because there were a couple people in front of them.

"physical therapy?" jimin wondered, taehyung shrugged, "maybe he got injured" taehyung said, "i should ask"

taehyung hit the back of jimin's head and scoffed, "don't! what if it's a sensitive topic to him?"

jimin whined, "i'm curious!" he said, taehyung rolled his eyes, "what if i asked you about the butterfly someone put in your underwear when you were younger?"

"that's different!"

yoongi ate his fruit for lunch. again. he hated eating at school, he thought it was embarrassing, "why do you only eat fruit, yoongi?" jimin askes as he sat across the boy.

"why do you eat the old, rotting school food?" he scoffed, namjoon laughed at the boy's statement, "it's not even that bad to be honest"

yoongi rolled his, "mhm" he sarcastically hummed, "did you have physical therapy?" jimin asked, he was just curious!

the boy stared at him, "what?" he asked, namjoon tried to think of a way to stop this conversation before yoongi got upset, "did you have physical ther—"

"anyways, what did you guys get on the math test?"

yoongi hummed, "71, i'm surprised i passed" he responded, "87" jimin answered, "i got a 98" namjoon smiled, making the boy scoff, "fuck geometry" yoongi said, putting his face in his hand.

"anyway, did you have physical therapy?"

"is that any of your business?"

namjoon sighed, "both of you, just be quiet. whatever you heard about physical therapy, just forget it" the smart boy said, "no! he was eavesdropping!" yoongi lightly exclaimed, "i didn't mean to! i was just right behind you guys and i was curious"

yoongi sighed, "i mean, then why'd you bring it up?" he asked, "both of you! be quiet" namjoon sighed, the shortest boy, yoongi rolled his eyes.

"i told you he hates me!"

"you were eavesdropping! what did you expect? and he probably had his reasons to react like that!"

jimin huffed, setting his head on taehyung's shoulder, "he should be nicer" he said, "or maybe you should stop questioning him so much. i swear, one day that's going to get you in trouble" taehyung sighed, typing an essay on his computer.