twenty-eight

jimin

hi hyungg

hru

yoongi

hi

im okayy

jimin

do u wanna go to the mall with me?

yoongi

who else is going?

jimin

no one

it's a date

yoongi

OH OK

then i'd love to go

jimin

thought u didn't like malls??!

yoongi

anything for jiminiee

jimin

wow

ok then i'll pick you up in an hour

yoongi

mhm

sounds good

yoongi got dressed and patiently waited for jimin. he eventually got a message that jimin was outside.

he got in the car, it was always so clean. jimin loved having everything tidy and clean, "hi hyung" jimin said, yoongi smiled seeing jimin.

"hi jiminie" he said, "why so smiley?" jimin asked, making yoongi red, "i can't be happy to see my boyfriend these days"

jimin chuckled, "you serm overly excited considering you're going to the mall. i just want to get my mind off things before the big game" jimin sighed, "you'll be fine, if we don't win, it's fine"

jimin nodded, that's what he always told himself.

"did you take driving courses from the dollar store? why are you going so fast?" yoongi whimpered, "hyung, i'm driving just fine"

"stop!" he exclaimed, seeing a stop sign, "yoongi, deep breath. i know there's a stop sign. look at how i'm driving and how everyone else is driving, we're doing the same thing" he explained, yoongi shut his eyes tightly.

"do you want music?" he asked, yoongi shook his head, eventually opening his eyes, "i don't know what i want" he said, jimin began thinking of what to do.

"i don't know what to do help" he frowned, yoongi shamefully grabbed jimin's hand. jimin didn't say a word about it and just took yoongi's hand into his own.

yoongi hugged jimin's arm as they entered the mall. yoongi was a bit teary eyed from the car ride so he was clingy.