nineteen

tw: family fight

jimin trained with his team a lot of the time now, but he still trained with yoongi after school. he thought yoongi was better than any coach.

he hummed upon receiving a message on his phone.

yoongi

sorry won't be at school today

jimin

why not?

yoongi

not feeling well

jimin

oh hyung

do u have a fever?

i could go take care of u after school

yoongi

uh

mentally

i had a nightmare abt the accident and then my dad got mad at me irl

jimin

:(

here for u

i thought we were supposed to go to the movie theater today though?

yoongi

sorry

jimin

dw abt itt

i'll still go to ur house

we can have a picnic at the park near ur house

it's walking distance

yoongi

ok sounds good

jimin

take care!

yoongi had a nightmare at around 4am that night. he felt like it was all happening again. he felt like he was reliving it.

he woke up in cold sweat, tears brimmed in his eyes and he wiped them away with his shaky hands. his breath was shallow, he was gasping for air.

he couldn't sleep for the rest of the night, he stared at the walls of his room and clutched his teddy bear.

at 7am, his dad barged into his room, shouting about how yoongi always made lunch for jimin and never for him, he shouted at yoongi about how he had a disappointment as a son. he listened to it all with a blank expression, what was he supposed to say?

at around 12pm, he decided to take a  a nap. he wanted to rest before meeting up with jimin

there was a knock at the front door. he slowly headed down the stairs and opened it. it was jimin with a bright smile, a basket of food in his hand.