twenty-seven

yoongi chuckled seeing jimin flop in his seat after morning practice. the athletes always had practice in the morning.

"my legs are shaking, fucking 100 squats, i almost died" jimin mumbled, yoongi hummed, "your huge ass won't be able to fit in your pants anymore"

namjoon laughed overhearing that, making jimin pout, "and we did 45 pushups and planks and everything! u want to go home!" he whined, "it's very important to have good leg and core strength"

jimin groaned, "i'd rather be able to walk" he said, yoongi shrugged, "if you want your rival to win, i guess" he  sassed.

sungho

did u take ur medicine?

yoongi

yupp

sungho

ok good

yoongi

thank u again

sungho

SHH

stop thanking me

yoongi

fineee

sungho

r u having side effects?

yoongi

ehh

tired and hungry all the time

and sometimes my head hurts

sungho

make sure to rest!

"have you met my mom's boyfriend?" yoongi asked as he ate the lunch he had brought from home, "no, i don't think i have" namjoon said, drinking some water as he looked at yoongi.

"sungho is the coolest" jimin said, eating some rice and chicken his dad had packed him, "yeah! he doesn't scream at me!" yoongi cheered, making namjoon laugh a bit, "glad he doesn't. what else does he do besides be a decent person?"

"he got me my medication, remember? he does his own chores!" yoongi exclaimed, that was out of this world to him.

"doing his chores is bare minimum too... but the medication part is good though!" namjoon smiled, yoongi shrugged, "not the bare minimum to me, that raises the bar"

namjoon hummed, yoongi's standards were low.

yoongi watched A team practice for their huge upcoming game, "you know, just shooting into the hoop isn't going to help you win the upcoming game" yoongi said, "you should make two seperate teams and have a mock game"

the boy's were divided into two teams by yoongi, then they started playing. he especially stared at jimin with heart eyes, he was beautiful even if he was sticky and sweaty.