forty-seven

"just us, jiyoon. what do you want to do?" sungho said, he was caressing the woman's hair as they watched a show, "i don't know" she mumbled.

usually, they would go on a date while yoongi was at school, but jiyoon seemed a bit off today, "you seem off, are you okay?"

she sighed, sitting up from his lap, "i need to show you something in our room" she quietly said, "okay" he said, following the woman.

they sat on the bed, jiyoon was shaking and biting her lip, "you're making me nervous" sungho awkwardly laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"i'm pregnant"

the man looked at the six pregnancy tests, he was frozen for a bit, so the woman started crying, "o-oh my gosh, jiyoon!" he smiled, tears in the corner of his eyes. he pulled the woman into a tight hug, placing kisses on her face.

"don't cry" he said, wiping the woman's tears, "i'm so overwhelmed with happiness thst i feel like my chest is going to explode. you're having my baby... jiyoon, you're having my baby!" he excitedly exclaimed, the biggest smile on his face.

jiyoon smiled seeing him so happy, he was so happy that you couldn't see his eyes, "i was so scared you would react like yoongi's dad" she said, "oh gosh no" he said, looking at all the tests in disbelief.

"i'm really scared on what yoongi will think" the woman said, "he's not going to be mad" he said, "also, how did you produce so much piss?"

the woman laughed, "because i'm pregnant and drank a bottle of water in 2 seconds before taking them"

sungho became more clingy after the news. he felt the need to protect jiyoon and his baby at all times.

"what symptoms do you have?" he asked, "i gues some food cravings, nausea, bloating" she answered, "are you moody during your pregnancy?"

"according to yoongi's dad, i was" she shrugged, "well, nothing that man says is ever true so i'll have to see for myself"

she shrugged, grabbing a mango from their fruit basket and a knife, "i can do it! sit down! i still have more questions to ask!" he frowned, the woman shrugged and nodded. it was nice to have someone care for her while she was pregnant.

"have you seen a doctor?" he asked, the woman nodded, "yesterday, i'm 5 weeks, almost 6, baby is the size of a grain of rice" she said, "did you get any pictures?"

she shook her head, "they're expensive" she said, sungho frowned and whined, "then why didn't you bring me? how long have you known?"

"just a couple of days. you can come next time i go" she said, "fair enough"

"how are we going to tell yoongi?" he asked, "i don't know. we should probably do it soon because he's really worried. i woke up in the middle of the night to drink water and he was just staring at me" she said, making the man chuckle, "then let's do it today"

"can we do it at my favorite restaurant?" she asked, "of course"

"look guys, i got two oreos" jimin grinned, yoongi smiled, "i like oreos, give me one" he teased, "i would, but i want both of them" he stuck out his tongue.

it was so nice to see jimin enjoy his food. by far, it was the greatest sight of them all. you could see how much progress he had made with just a bite of an oreo.