seventy-five

tw: suicide attempt and overdose

"hyungie! you're not wearing a sling!" jimin smiled, yoongi smiled back and blushed. it felt weird not wearing a sling.

"does this mean you can do things now?" taehyung asked, "i think that question is very insensitive" jimin huffed, "no, it's fine. i can do more things, but i'm still very limited" he spoke, "this is the most i can do" yoongi said and raised his arm as high as he could which wasn't very high.

"oh, that's sad" jimin mumbled, "i'm working on it, so no worries" he reassured and rubbed his shoulder.

"let me take your backpack" jimin smiled, yoongi blinked. after being mistreated by jimin, it felt weird being treated kindly again.

"i think i'm okay" he spoke, "let me help" the basketball player frowned, yoongi shook his head, "i'm fine, i don't need help" he reassured, "hyung, please!"

"jimin, if i need help, i will tell you" he sighed, getting frustrated with insistent jimin was. yes, he was struggling physically! it did not mean he needed help all the time!"

the basketball player pouted, "are you sure?" he asked, "of course" yoongi said, showing jimin a small and reassuring smile.

yoongi peacefully ate his lunch that junho had packed him. it was a sandwich cut into a bear shape and pieces of watermelon in heart shapes, he was a bit confused, but junho loved doing it, so he didn't question it.

"jimin-ah, can you talk to coach for me?" beomseok asked, sitting in the small space betwern jimin and yoongi. namjoon and taehyung raised a brow seeing this. weren't beomseok and jimin on bad terms?

the basketball player tilted his head before beomseok began running his mouth again, "oh hey, you're not crippled anymore!" he smiled as he saw yoongi wasn't wearing a sling.

yoongi being yoongi didn't make an effort to defend himself or talk about it, he continued eating.

"no, i won't talk to coach for you and please leave yoongi alone" he spoke, which obviously made beomseok angry.

"what the fuck, dude!" he scoffed, taehyung had never felt so much rage during lunch. he was so close to jumping across the table and strangling the boy.

"jimin, please—"

"i said, i'm not talking to coach for you"

beomseok placed his hands on yoongi's shoulders, "do you hear your idiot friend? he's so fake, right?" he shouted, aggressively shaking yoongi's shoulders.

yoongi winced, trying to remove the boy's hands from the section where he had surgery. oh gosh, it burned. it ached. something wasn't right.

jimin slapped beomseok, "what the fuck is wrong with you? were you born such a horrible person?" he shouted, beomseok tried to attack the boy, but taehyung was given the time to interfere.

"have you ever wondered about the different types of martial arts?" namjoon asked, chewing a piece of bright pink bubblegum as they walked home.