fifty-one

"congratulations! it's a girl!" the sonographer smiled, jiyoon squealed, pulling sungho in for a hug, yoongi watched his parents cheer and smiled.

he thought about what type of older brother he would be to his little sister. would he be a protective older brother or a 'i won't tell my mom you snuck out if you give me 20 bucks' type of brother?

"does this mean we can start buying clothes?" yoongi asked, jiyoon nodded and smiled at the boy.

yoongi

i'm going to have a little sister!!

jimin

CUTE

namjoon

omg

i just know ur going to be so overprotective of her

taehyung

big bro yoongi mode ACTIVATED 😤😤

yoongi

LMAO

jimin

have u guys bought any clothes??

yoongi

no

my mom said we can now though

jimin

CUTE

in therapy, jimin was given several opportunities to try out different distractions and coping skills. he tried yoga, which he was not a fan of. he tried meditating, but that didn't work out because he would start giggling upon hearing everyone breathe. he had also tried painting and watercolor, but he always ended up staining his clothes.

however, there was one coping skill that he found incredibly useful and it was crocheting. he loved it from the moment he tried it out during a meal time. it kept his mind occupied on something other than carbs and calories.

over time, he had crocheted different little things. a dinosaur stuffed animal for taehyung, coasters for the dinner table, but never clothes. he never saw a purpose until yoongi told him his mother was pregnant. it gave him the opportunity to keep his mind on crocheting cute baby clothes while eating.

right now he was in his own little world while he he crocheted a small dark peachy-pink dress, a bow headband, and a small teddy bear.

it was his honor to be doing this for jiyoon who had already created a wonderful son. this is the least he could do to repay her.

he put it in a pink box, writing a note with it.

i hope you like this outfit i made for your daughter!! it's the least i could do to repay you for having such an amazing son!!

i was never an arts and crafts kid until i went to the clinic. crocheting was one of the only things i picked up and it was towards the end of my recovery. i alwsus crocheted small and insignificant things, but this is the complete opposite. crocheting this helped me focus on becoming a healed person. i hope that this gift can make your bundle of joy and even bigger bundle of joy.