sixty-eight

thanks to chansrroom for some of the ideas included in this chapter!!

yoongi traced the moon patterns on his bedding as he waited for sungho to bring his breakfast.

poor yoongi, he was so tired.

he was so tired of feeling ignored because of beomseok. yoongi began feeling like he was the problem. it was his fault that he wasn't good enough for jimin,. it was his fault that jimin preferred beomseok over him.

"chocolate pancakes with cut-up bananas and strawberries on the side with some cold water" sungho smiled, setting it on yoongi's nightstand.

"jiyoon didn't exactly approve of the chocolate pancakes, but eh" he shrugged and sat down to feed yoongi.

the small boy nodded, quietly scrolling through his phone as sungho fed him. he turned it off when he saw beomseok on jimin's private story.

it was so frustrating to see jimin hang out with someone like beomseok. how could jimin even stand being around a person accused of such things? why was jimin even being like that? as far as he knew, jimin had different morals than what he was currently showing.

"are you feeling alright? you look out of it" sungho spoke, "i'm okay" he tried reassuring, earning a nod from his step father.

"why do you even like hanging out with that beomseok guy?" taehyung asked, "he's cool, all of you think he's bad, but he's not that that bad" jimin shrugged, namjoon blinked looking at the boy.

he tilted his head, "are you serious?" namjoon asked, earning a nod from the small one, taehyung could feel his eyes roll to the back of his head. he wanted to smack jimin's head in hopes of smacking sense into him.

"what is wrong with you?" he muttered, sighing as he scrolled through his phone.

lunch was pretty silent. there was tension because of beomseok. it made jimin feel bad, but he just wanted to hang out with beomseok. surely, beomseok wasn't as bad as everyone made it seem.

"choi beomseok is getting shoved in the trashcan by the language hallway!" a kid loudly announced, making everyone run out of the cafeteria, which of course included namjoon, taehyung, and jimin.

namjoon grinned, getting his phone from his pocket and beginning to record beomseok to was getting dumped into the schook trash can filled with crumbled up paper and a mix of disgusting lunches.

"oh my gosh" jimin mumbled, crossing his arms around his chest and beginning to bite his nails whilst he watched.

namjoon

[video]

BAHSHSHHS

yoongi

oh my gosh

IM SHICKED

WHAT IS HAPENNIBGGG

BAHASHSA

namjoon