seventeen

cw: passing out

jimin

hyung

my parents say thank u for training me

and me but u know that already lol

yoongi

ofc minnie :]

jimin

ur the best really

i still cant believe it 😭😭

do u wanna come over for dinner?

yoongi

sure

today?

jimin

mhmm

do u want me to drive u?

yoongi

its ok

i'll use my car today

something bad will hapoen to my care if i just have it sitting there lmaoo

jimin

ah ok!

see u soon!

yoongi

see u in a bit!

fuck, not only was he going to see his crush but he was going to see his parents.

that was terrifying to the small boy. he looked in his closet for the best comfortable yet good looking outfit he had. he decided on jeans with a t-shirt, it was stylish and casual.

he brushed his hair and looked in the mirror, a smile forming on his face. he was ready to see jimin.

he grabbed his keys that he hadn't used in a while. he really didn't want to use his car but 1. he didn't want his car to break down and 2. his therapist had told him to go on car rides more often.

he thought it was stupid of his therapist to suggest that, he hated cars  so much. he put the key in and sighed,  turning on the engine.

he checked everything in his car and began driving. his breath quickened and he wanted to cry.

"deep breaths" he told himself, stopping at a red light. why was doing regular things so hard for him?

yoongi knocked on jimin's door, patiently waiting for an answer. he was greeted by jimin's mom, "oh hi! you must be the boy jimin is talking about" she smiled, yoongi bowed and the woman bowed. jimin looked a lot like her.

"i'm yoongi" he softly said, "it's nice to meet you, come in" she said, he nodded and took off his shoes, setting them by the rest of the shoes. he received an approving smile from the woman to his relief.

"jimin, your friend is here!" the woman called out, jimin raced down the stairs, "hyung! you're here!" he smiled, "mhm, hi jiminie. is your dad home?" he asked, jimin nodded, "why do you ask?" he teased, yoongi laughed, "i'm just curious!"