twelve

jimin looked around the room for yoongi, hoping the boy would be here soon, "hey joon, do you know if yoongi is coming to school?"

namjoon hummed, "probably not, he's never late so no" he said as he looked at the time, jimin let out a frustrated whine, "what do you think he's doing?"

"sleeping" namjoon laughed, he knew yoongi too well.

yoongi tried to go to school, he really did! he woke up at his usual time ans had only slept 2 hours. his eyes were weighing him down.

he laid there for 10 mins, contemplating on getting up or just going back to sleep. he decided the second choice, he had no reason to go to school.

he fell back asleep with a stuffed teddy in hand. it was his biggest comfort on triggering days.

4th period came and still no sign of yoongi. he went to the library to see if the boy was there but he wasn't.

he couldn't text yoongi because he wouldn't answer, let alone call him, so he was a bit frustrated.

at lunch, he sat with namjoon and taehyung, "have you talked to yoongi today?" jimin asked namjoon, he shook his head, "he's asleep"

"jimin-ah, let him process what happened. i know you're eager to talk to him but he needs time and so do you" taehyung said, jimin began sniffling.

"i-i'm such an asshole" he mumbled, taehyung rubbed his back, "i don't think it's being an asshole, maybe you just crossed a line"

jimin cried for the rest of lunch, mumbling all sort of negative things about himself as the boys consoled him.

yoongi woke up at 1pm. he was happy to be in bed.

he looked at his phone before he saw someone open the door, it was his father. he found it weird because his dad worked until 8pm or so.

"good afternoon, yoongi-ah" the man smiled, "hi" he mumbled, "your mother told me you haven't eaten, she was worried since she's at work"

yoongi nodded, waiting for the man to continue, "are you hungry?" he asked, the small boy shook his head.

"hey, i need you eat something" the man said, yoongi held his bear close to him, "not hungry"

"where'd you get that bear?" his father asked, "namjoon got it for me when i was in the hospital, remember?" he said, "no, i don't remember" he sighed, "it's been a year, how do you feel?"

"fine" he mumbled, "i'm still a bit upset that i don't get to see you play" his dad said, "at the end of the day, i lost more than you" the father complained, "how did you lose more than me? you're treating me like i'm some object that you can invest in. i am not responsible for what happened! that was your friends fault!" he argued, "well you're my son" he said, "so what?" yoongi shouted, he clenched his fists.

"you act like you were the hurt one! you weren't! for goshs sake, you wouldn't take anytime off of work for me! your office offered you almost a month of paid leave to care for me after i was discharged and you said no! you don't care, you just like to say that i'm your son to have authority over me" he argued, "everytime we're togetyer for more than 5 minutes we argue!" yoongi shouted at the man.