twenty-six

yoongi hummed, stretching and putting his hands in his pajama pants pockets as he went into the kitchen to make breakfast. he hummed seeing a pharmacy bag on the table, he didn't remember getting anything from the pharmacy.

the walked towards it, grabbing the brown paperbag and reading the medication label that read, 'PROZAC 10MG' and instructions and side effects below it.

he read it again and again, who had bought this? he hadn't bought it, his mother probably hadn't either because of the price. he saw a piece of paper next to it

'good morning!! or afternoon, it's the weekend so you're probably asleep until the afternoon. anyway, i remember you told me how you needed this medication but couldn't get it because of your circumstances. i went ahead and bought it because i really care about you and want you to feel even just a tiny bit better!'

he blinked and tears brimmed in his eyes before he knew it. sungho went out of his way to get this for yoongi? he had only known yoongi for a small time and he cared so much.

yoongi bit his lip and the tears streamed down his cheeks. he felt cared for, this man cared way more than his father. why?

he cried as he grabbed his phone from his pocket, trying to find the mans contact with tears in his eyes.

yoongi

hi

u reslly didnt have to do taht

im sibb un g

sombbibg

sobbing

why did u do it

its so rcpebsive

expensuve

expensive

sungho

because i care about you and your mental health and your physical health

ok??

yoongi

i've been sobbing for like 10mins

sungho

:(

its ok

make sure to eat

yoongi

i will

thank u sm

why do u care so much 😞😞😞

sungho

why wouldn't i?

i care sm abt u

yoongi

ty :(