sixty-two

tw: attempted suicide, self harm

yoongi didn't want to go to court against his father. it was clear he was guilty, so what was the need for court? he thought the court was just wasting its valuable time.

the boy sighed as he buttoned up his white dress shirt and zipped up his black pants. why did he have to go see his father in person?

sungho knocked on the boy's bedroom door, "we have to leave soon" the man said, yoongi nodded even though the man couldn't see him.

"do you guys want to grab something quick to eat?" sungho asked as he drove, he received silence in response.

"that's a no" he awkwardly said, stopping at a red light, "can you just fucking drive?" yoongi groaned, sick of everything and everyone already.

jiyoon glared at yoongi, "apologize to sungho" she said, "for what?" yoongi scoffed, crossing his arms, "for being disrespectful" she said, a sigh leaving her mouth.

"i didn't do shit! fuck off!" yoongi shouted, the woman gasped, "that's it! you're grounded! hand me your phone" the woman said, reaching her hand into the back seat. yoongi slammed the phone into her hand, rolling his eyes.

"yoongi, apologize to your mother" the man said, "no! why does no one aplogize to me? i'm the one who was abused and mistreated! why can't my father apologize to me?" he shouted, tears threatening to leave his eyes.

"you're not the only one who got abused! no one wants to go to this stupid court, yoongi!"

the man pinched the bridge of his nose, "can you both shut up? we'll talk about this after the court"

yoongi stared at his biological father who was currently arguing with the judge. of course, he was arguing pure nonsense.

everything was a blur. he was mad at his mother, father, and step-father right now, so yoongi wasn't particularly pleased with everything going on.

he can recall a little bit of his mother approaching the stand to talk to the judge and his biological father just staring at her because he couldn't argue.

"min yoongi, will you please approach the stand?" the judge asked, yoongi approached the stand, feeling ashamed and judged.

"state your name for the record" the man asked, yoongi said his name and looked at the judge.

at first, the questions were simple, like 'how long did you live with your father?' and 'how old are you?'. then, the questions became triggering.

"what did he hurt you with?" the man asked, "belts, soju bottles, chairs, really anything around us" he answered, "do you know why he hurt you?"

yoongi bit his lip and shook his head, tears running down his cheeks. he was a horrible son, "i-i don't know, but he always said i deserved it for being a horrible son"

"that's because you are! you're the worst son anyone could ask for! i hate you and i hate jiyoon!" the man screamed, yoongi resisted the urge to cry even more.

it wasn't long before the handcuffed man attempted to jump yoongi. the small boy screamed as he pulled his knees to his chest and covered his head. sungho did his best to help, but the tall and heavy security guys did a better job.