seventy-six

jimin sighed as he saw his mother sniffle and cry. he couldn't put up with his. not now.

"mom, please" he mumbled as he looked at the machine monitoring his pulse and oxygen levels, "jimin, you're so loved" she cried into her husband's pajama shirt.

he was loved.

he was so loved that his own boyfriend didn't want to see him.

he was so loved that his parents didn't want to hear him rant.

he was so loved that his best friends could only roll his eyes at him.

he was loved. that is exactly why he attempted what he did.

"mhm" he mumbled, wanting to be alone, but he just stared at a painting on the wall to distract himself.

"how did you know?" jimin asked, not bothering to make eye contact with his mothed, "know what?" she asked as she rubbed her puffy eyes, "that i was taking pills. i made sure you and dad were asleep, so how did you know?" he asked, the mother sighed.

"don't worry about that"

"was it yoongi?" he mumbled.

"how would yoongi know?" she nervously asked, not wanting to make things even more tense between the couple, "he kept calling me last night, so then i just shouted at him to leave me alone" the boy explained, "and then what happened?"

"i hung up on him" jimin mumbled, the woman let out a small sigh.

jimin's mom

thank you, yoongi

you've saved my boy so many times, i don't know to repay you for this

yoongi

oh don't worry

how is he doing?

i'll swing by later

jimin's mom

he's stable

that sounds good, i'll see you later

"what the fuck are you doing here?" jimin groaned seeing yoongi in his hospital room with a bag from the convenience store and a small stuffed animal.

yoongi tried to hide his frown, "your mom told me you weren't doing too well, so i wanted to come cheer you up a bit" he explained, earning a glare from his boyfriend.

"you motherfucker! you snitched on me!" he shouted and grabbed everything within his reach to throw at yoongi, not caring about the boy's shoulder and not caring about anything in general.

"jimin, stop" his father sternly spoke and held his hands, which made jimin begin sobbing, "get him the fuck out! i don't want him here!"

yoongi gulped, "i'll leave, just enjoy these things, alright?" he mumbled, earning a loud sigh, "i don't want your shit! take it back!"

the boy ignored jimin's request and felt tears brim in his eyes as he left. he began crying as soon as he left the hospital, sobbing all the way home.

was he such a bad boyfriend for wanting jimin to be okay?