fifty-five

a bit of a time skip!! it's about early june, so it's summer!!

yoongi hummed as he looked for a movie to watch on tv with his heavily pregnant mother. his mother was 40 weeks and some days pregnant, she was prone to giving birth any day now.

"yoongi, can you order some food? preferably pizza" the woman said, the small boy looked at his phone, "it's 9 in the morning, the pizza place isn't open yet" yoongi said, it was silent before the woman burst into tears.

yoongi's eyes widened, "what did i do?" he carefully asked, but received sobs in return.

"i-i just want s-some pizza" she cried, covering her face with a pillow. the small boy sighed, what wss he supposed to do? he couldn't knock on the doors of pizza places and ask them to make food for his pregnant mother.

he sadly sighed, laying on his mother's shoulder, "just a few more hours, let's watch a movie in the meantime" he said, the woman just cried as she nodded.

sungho

how's your mom??

baby is not here yet, right??

you'll call me ASAP as soon as he feels a contraction, right??

why isn't she answering her phone??

yoongi

she's great, a bit hormonal though

she cried because the pizza place hasn't opened and that's what she's craving

no signs of the baby coming rn

her phone is charging so she's watching a movie with me

sungho

OK

BUT LMK IF U NEED ANYTHING, RIGHT??

CALL ME IF U NEED ANYTHING

ANYTHING, OKAY??

yoongi

got it

i'll let you know if we need anything

yoongi noticed his mother holding her stomach and moving as they watched the movie.

"are you feeling alright?" he asked, they were towards the end of yhe movie. it was about 11, so he ordered a pizza for delivery.

"yeah" she smiled, though she felt pressure in her stomach. part of her knew she might be in labor, but she brushed away the thought and thought it was normal.

it stopped so she continued to watch the movie, eventually falling asleep, but then waking up to eat pizza.

"ah that poor woman, i was 2 days overdue with you and i was miserable" jimin's mother smiled as she cooked, "i was too! she was crying all the time and screaking at me and hitting me and threatening to divorce me!" his father scoffed, jimin laughed.