fifty-three

jimin and yoongi decided to head to a nearby cafe to grab a quick bite to est after jimin said he had been having a hard day with his body.

both boys laughed and smiled as they talked. they were so calm and happy in each other's presence. the corner of the cafe was so nice because they could see everyone and everything.

"iced americano with a cream cheese bagel and a hot chocolate with a a piece of cake" the woman said, placing it on their table. they thanked the waitress and continued talking.

"you're not nervous about having a sister?" jimin asked, yoongi shrugged and took a sip from his iced americano, "i mean, a little bit" he admitted, "how's your mom feeling?"

"better, she doesn't throw up at the smell of food anymore, but she goes through a bag of chips everyday" he said, making the boy laugh, "how long does she have left?"

"like three months i think" he said, jimin looked at two people who walked in. sungho and another woman? his eyes widened.

"hyung, sungho is here with another woman" jimin whispered, yoongi tilted his head, "are you serious?" he asked, jimin nodded, taking a sip from his hot chocolate.

yoongi turned his head to face the man who was indeed with a different woman. he didn't recall knowing this other woman who was wearing a skirt that went down to her ankles and a long sleeve shirt.

he couldn't just watch, he had to do something. the short boy put on his meanest look and walked over there.

yoongi pulled up a chair in between both of them, "what are you doing?" he asked, his voice wasn't his usual tone and was deeper.

"oh yoongi, i didn't realize you were here" he smiled, "that doesn't answer my question" yoongi said, biting the inside of his mouth, "yoongi, i promise it's not what it looks like. this is dal-rae, she's a pregnancy coach" he said, yoongi hummed and looked at her up and down.

"how do i know you're not making that up?" he asked, "well, i talked to your mom about getting one. she agredd just because it's my first time being a dad and because this pregnancy makes her really tired. your mother and i are going to a parenting class this afternoon" sungho explained, the small boy hummed.

"i know that bringing new life to this world can be confusing not just for the mother, but to people around her. to my understanding, you'll be an older brother. as a pregnancy coach, it is my job to make sure you and your pregnancy feel comfortable during this journey" the woman reassured, yoongi hummed and nodded. finally approving of what was going on.

"okay, thank you. i'm going back to my date with jimin" he said, headung back to his seat.

"you're not going to do anything for your birthday?" jimin asked, "i see no use" yoongi shrugged, "besides, i don't like parties" he added, jimin hummed.

"fair enough. i like feeling like the center of attention at my birthday" he said, making yoongi laugh, "i know you do, but you deserve all the attention" he said, holding the boy's hand.

"you're killing me with how cheesy you are" jimin said, making yoongi laugh, "sure"

"what's the pregnancy class going to be about?" yoongi asked, "baby care basics. it's basically about changing dispers, swaddling, comforting thr baby, and what not. we're taking one on baby safety next week" she said as she rubbed her stomach, "can i come?"

"i guess. why do you want to come?" she asked, "it's my little sister! i have to know how to do these things" he said, the woman smiled, "okay, yoongi. the class is in an hour so go get ready"