thirteen

"i don't like hospitals" yoongi frowned, as he stared at his check in bracelet on his wrist, "i know, yoon, but you'll be fine" his mom promised with a smile.

"can we get coffee after this?" yoongi asked, his mom nodded, "you remind of yourself when you were a little kid. i remember you used to get sick quite often and you would only do good if i promised to get you a treat afterwards" she smiled, yoongi pouted and cross his arms, "i'll do amazing"

"okay, the x-rays look good. you're healing a bit slower than expected but progress is progress there is no concern" the doctor said, yoongi smiled a bit, "is there any everyday pain?"

yoongi hummed and shook his head no, "i think i'm doing well, especially considering how bad i felt after the accident. it only feels sore after physical therapy" he said, the doctor nodded, "that's normal, make sure to rest a lot"

the doctor handed yoongi a sticker, it was a cat sticker, "too old for stickers or not yet?" he laughed, making yoongi chuckle, "thank you"

yoongi

went well, just healing a bit slower than expected but i got a sticker hehe

namjoon

thats great!

im happy

yoongi

i am too

well gtg !

"jimin is on a silly little diet and hasn't eaten in like 3 days" taehyung said as he ate his lunch, jimin shrugged as he checked his phone, "it's fine"

namjoon shook his head, "it's really not, take it from yoongi. he would eat like 4 meals a day because he was athlete and constantly working out, it won't do you good" namjoon said, drinking some water, "jiminie has this idea that being thin will get him on the team and yoongi has told him several times that it's not the case but jimin is in his own world" taehyung rolled his eyes, "on the mention of yoongi, have any of you talked to him?"

namjoon nodded, "he went to the doctor for a checkup becausd it's been a year since his injury" namjoon said, jimin hummed, "what'd they say?"

"well, everything is well but he's healing a bit slower than expected" namjoon shrugged, "i fucked up, horribly" jimin sighed, "breathe, jimin, give yourself a break" taehyung said, jimin sighed, feeling tired. he just wanted to sleep.

jimin

im really really sorry

it wasnt my intention to make you upset

im just curious

and i knew one day it would get me in trouble

yoongi

i understand you were curious, i just didn't want to be forced to speak about it in that way. it felt pressuring, especially on the one year anniversary of my injury, so i just lashed out, sorry. let me start over on what happened. my dad's friend was drunk and drove me home from practice which resulted in a car accident. i suffered from a torn humerus which also impacted my shoulder. i don't suffer much physically, but it's very hard for me to talk about. i hope you can understand :]