thirty

cw: passing out, eating disorder thoughts

yoongi had his signature pout on display as he iced his shoulder and tried working on school work. school hadn't actually started, so he had some time.

eventually, jimin walked in. he looked adorable as always which made yoongi smile. looking at jimin always made him smile.

"jimin! you did so well at the game!" a girl smiled, she was one of the cheerleaders. she hugged jimin, jimin slightly smiled, "thank you" he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

yoongi stared at jimin, "is someone jealous?" namjoon teased, the small boy slumped in his seat, "stop" he mumbled, namjoon laughed a bit.

"are you doing anything this weekend?" she asked, yoongi felt so jealous. he hated to admit this, but he was a little jealous and possessive at times.

"um, no?" he asked, too clueless to say yes, "ah, that's great! do you want to go to the movies?" she asked, "what—"

yoongi heard the girl's friends squealing, so he decided it was time to take action, "namjoon, push my shoulder" he whispered, "why would i do that" the taller boy asked, yoongi huffed. he stretched his arm, just enough for it to sting. he grabbed his shoulder immediately and began wincing.

"ow!" yoongi exclaimed, loud enough for jimin to hear him, he fake sniffled, holding the ice closer to his shoulder and clutching it.

jimin turned his head and ran towards him, "are you okay?" jimin frowned, yoongi shook his head, "it hurts, minnie"

namjoon had to stop himself from laughing, all this so jimin wouldn't talk to a girl. it just had to be yoongi.

the tall boy watched how jimin's eyes widened as he got worried, "oh gosh, how? what happened? is it because of physical therapy?"

yoongi make sure the girl wasn't looking anymore, "nevermind, i'm fine" he smiled, "what?"

"he's a jealous guy, and he didn't like the way the girl was talking to you" namjoon rolled his eyes, "she was trying to ask you out!" yoongi pouted, jimin let out a sigh of relief, "okay, so you're not actually injured. i didn't know what she meant!"

yoongi huffed, crossing his arms.

"why is yoongi mad?" taehyung whispered to jimin, "because a girl was flirting with me" he whispered and laughed a bit, yoongi was listening to music so he couldn't hear them anyway.

"never thought yoongi would be that type of guy" taehyung hummed, jimin shrugged, "same, but i don't mind"

yoongi looked at jimin picked at his lunch and just moving the food around to make the center of his food look empty. he saw jimin smiled and put the empty chopsticks in his mouth.

he wondered why jimin was like this, he really did. jimin rarely ate, even before getting on the team. he looked at him again, noticing how thin he had gotten.

"are you going to eat your fruit?" yoongi whispered, "yeah" jimin said, looking at his pieces of mango and picking the smallest one.

"want some, hyung?" jimin asked, yoongi shook his head, "you need to eat your lunch" he said, jimin tilted his head, "i do eat my lunch"

yoongi made eye contact with jimin, which let jimin know he knew the truth, "i ate breakfast" he said, the boy hummed, "what'd you eat?"