sixty-three

after 4 days, yoongi was allowed to go home. his legs were recovering well, but he was still minimizing physical activity as much as possible per the doctor's request and the request from his parents.

"feeling okay?" sungho asked as he set yoongi's breakfast on his nightstand, the small boy nodded, "i'm fine, i might go on a walk later" he reassured.

"no, the only walk you're making is from your bed to the bathroom" he sternly said, "i'm fine" yoongi said, cutting his pancake with the plastic knife he had been given.

"you always minimize things" sungho sighed, "i'll do 6 push-ups for you right now" he said, trying to prove that he was okay, "no, just stay there"

he sighed, "fine" the boy agreed, sungho nodded and sat on the bed watching yoongi eat, "your mom said i have to sit here and make sure you don't do anything with the plastic utensils"

yoongi stared at him, "i'm totally going to hurt myself with this" he scoffed, sungho snatched the utensils from the boy and began searching the boy's whole room.

he groaned, "am i supposed to eat with my hands?" he shouted, standing up and opening all the cabinets and closests in his room, "there's nothing in here!"

"go sit down!" the man raised his voice, yoongi huffed and sat in his bean bag, "yoongi, you had a suicide attempt. your mother and i can't take jokes like that lightly" he said, yoongi nodded to show he understood.

"i'm sorry" he mumbled, "about what?" sungho asked, "everything" yoongi answered, "don't be, son" he said, yoongi began sobbing hearing the word 'son'.

he was someone's son.

"why are you crying? i'm here for you" sungho reassured, cutting up yoongi's pancakes and putting one in his mouth, "i-i got really e-emotional hearing the word son" he sniffled, wiping his tears as he chewed the syrup-covered pancake.

"it's okay" sungho reassured, caressing yoongi's hair.

"eat, jimin, please. we're begging you, i'll buy you whatever, i'm not even joking" his mother begged, jimin stared at his eggs, deciding it wasn't worth it.

"you can't just bribe him" the boy's father said, putting a piece of bacon in his mouth, "i'm so desperate, you have no idea" his mother cried, jimin stared at her.

all his parents wanted was for him to be happy, he was happy doing this because he looked skinny and looked beautiful, so why were they mad?

"i am too, but i'm not bribing him" the man scoffed, jimin looked down at his food, moving it around with his fork.

"park jimin, start eating or i'll take you to the hospital so they can intubate you! you think i'm just threatening you, but i'm so serious!" the woman screamed, slamming her fists on the table.

"don't you dare talk to jimin like that! that boy is struggling and that's the only solution you can offer him?" his father shouted, "what else should i do?" she shouted, "support him? i'm sick and tired of you doing this! i'm going to divorce you and get custody of him! don't try me right now!" the man screamed back.

jimin's eyes widened, divorce? he didn't have time to think about it before his parents began screaming again.

"you don't even take care of him! what you're doing is basically letting him kill himself!" the woman screamed, the small boy burst into tears.