Q&A answers!!

for me:

q: who's your bff (only 1 right answer.)

a: HMMM, not xie. I'M KIDDING!! obv xie 💪💪

q: how did you come up with this story ?

a: i saw a video on twitter of jimin and yoongi playing basketball

q: what did you learn to write a character with TCA (idk if that makes sense?)

a: to be informative, a tca is an eating disorder. i learned a lot about different struggles that people with eating disorders face along with what they need to be able to recover. i did a lot of research to make sure the information is as accurate as possible!!

q: and also thank you author @vickie_org for writing such an helpful story for us struggling with an ed! <3

a: i am always happy to spread awareness about serious things and help readers feel supportive!!

-

for yoongi:

q: do you wish you had a better relationship with your dad ?

a: yes 🙁🙁 as mean ss he is, i sometimes wish he would be nice and be like other people's fathers. i always dreamt of the day he would treat me nicely and take trips with me like other fathers.

q: do you feel sad sometimes that jimin have TCA ?

a: i feel really sad when i see him struggle to eat, but i know he always tries his best!

q: IDK WHAT TO SAY PRETTY GIGI

a: THANK YOU!! I APPRECIATE IT!!

q: are you jealous sometimes to see jimin play basketball instead of you?

a: just a little bit, i try not to be because making jimin sad makes me sad. i try to be optimistic and think that i should be happy to train a great athlete like him.

q: do u love me ? <333

a: are you a short 5'8 boy who is number 13 on their basketball team?

q: what do you plan to be in the future ?

a: a physical therapist that specializes in sports injuries!!

-

for jimin:

q: MARRY YOONGI WHEN???

a: WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING??!! UH I DON'T KNOW?? I'M 16!! MAYBE IN A COUPLE OF YEARS IF HE WANTS??!!

q: how do you feel about going on a dinner date with yoongi ?

a: when i work up the courage, that would be great!! i would like to go somewhere where there is burgers or maybe nachos, they're up there in my list of fear foods.

q: do you want to have kids ?

a: i haven't gave it much thought, but most likely!! it would be a great honor to be as awesome as my parents!!

q: (not a question)
jimin i'm so proud of you!
i am too struggling with an eating disorder and it's been very hard to follow my recovery journey.
getting to know your story made me feel less alone, i'm really thankful for that!!
we are both so strong jiminie💘

a: thank you so much! we are both so strong and it's great to hear that i'm helping someone!! we can overcome this together!!

q: do you want basket to be your profession ?

a: no, because you never know when injury can strike and suddenly your career is over :( it's really frightening to think that one wrong move and you can't play for months! yoongi always tells the other players and i to be careful and i'm so grateful that he constantly looks out for us. although i don't want basketball to be my profession, i would like to play college basketball if i can!