fifty

"sungho"

the man groaned upon receiving a hit to the arm at about 4am in the morning, "what?" he mumbled, "i want lemon pepper rotisserie chicken from the gas station and orange soda" she said, receiving no answer.

she sniffled, "sungho" she whispered, poking his arm, "jiyoon, it's 4am" he mumbled, not bothering to even open his eyes, "who cares?"

it was silent before the woman started full on crying, "sungho!" she shouted, the man groaned, "what is it?" he shouted back, "why are you shouting at me?" the woman cried.

yoongi swung the door open, "what's going on?" he asked, sungho sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes, "i have no clue"

"i want lemon pepper rotisserie chicken with orange soda" she cried into her hands, "where are we supposed to get rotisserie chicken at 4am?" yoongi sleepily asked, "at that one gas station" she sobbed.

"mom, that's almost 15 minutes away"

sungho flopped back in the bed, "we can get it on our way back from the baby doctor" he said, "no! you guys make pregnancy harder than it already is!" she shouted.

the man grabbed his keys from the nightstand and put on his slippers, "i can't have jiyoon crying all night, we're going" sungho said, dragging yoongi by his pajama sleeve.

"you're really driving this far for some rotisserie chicken?" yoongi mumbled, the man nodded, "she's carrying my baby, it's the least i could do after she has to deal with hormones, cravings, morning sickness, and back pain" he said, "plus, i don't want to be screamed at this unbelievable hour"

yoongi shrugged, "i guess so. can i get some chocolate there?" he asked, the man nodded.

yoongi and sungho stared at jiyoon as she opened the rotisserie chicken and began eating it, "what are you guys looking at?" she frowned, "if i drove 15 minutes there and back, i deserve to see" sungho said.

"well, being pregnant i deserve the right to kick both of you out" jiyoon huffed, "what did i do?" yoongi pouted, "stare at me!" the woman answered.

"yoongi, go to sleep" sungho said, the boy yawned and nodded, heading back to his room. jiyoon sniffled as she ate chicken and drank soda.

"jiyoon, get up" sungho said as their alarms rang, "for what?" she mumbled, "we have to go to the baby doctor"

according to jiyoon, they would have to run a bunch of tests to make sure the baby was developing okay. the woman was not fond of that.

"right" she sighed and got up from bed, rubbing her eyes, "you're going, right?" she asked, sungho nodded.

the man got dressed into the sweatshirt yoongi got him and some light blue jeans, the woman procrastinated on getting dressed.

"i'm nauseous" she said, "maybe if you didn't eat chicken at 4am you wouldn't be nauseous" he shrugged, the woman sighed, "you're going to make me cry"

the man laughed as he sprayed some cologne on his wrists and put some on his neck. jiyoon didn't know what particularly about today or the cologne made her race to the bathroom and throw up.

"use a different cologne" she gagged through the door, "fine" he sighed, today was not the day to argue with a pregnant person.