seventy

"i wanna key his car (i want to get him back)
i wanna make him lunch (but then i, i want to get him back; woo)
i wanna break his heart (but then i, i want to get him back; yeah, you got it)
then be the one to stitch it up (but then i, i want to get him back; yeah)
wanna kiss his face (but then i, i want to get him back)
with an uppercut (but then i, i want to get him back)
i wanna meet his mom (but then i, i want to get him back)
just to tell her her son sucks (but then i, i want to get him back)"
— get him back!, olivia rodrigo

"you gotta go" sungho sighed as he tried to get yoongi up from bed for school, "let me stay home" he whined, the man shook his head, "you have so many absences, you have to go"

yoongi pouted, "the absences are excused, so it doesn't matter!" he tried arguing, "just get ready for school. plus, i'm going to be late to work if you don't hurry and i need to drop sarang off at daycare" the man spoke and pointed at the outfit on the boy's dresser, "do you need help?"

"yes please" he disappointedly sighed.

yoongi stared at the board, tilting his head as he saw all the equations written in black marker.

he didn't understand any of it. was it perhaps because he had been thinking too much about beomseok and jimin? was it perhaps because he had been absent too much?

"joon, what's a vertex?" he whispered, making the tall one laugh, "the maximum or minimum point of a parabola" he quietly explained, "oh"

"man, i hate math" taehyung huffed, making the other two boys smile.

yoongi picked at his fruit at lunch as jimin ranted about basketball practice. a rant which no one was listening to because everyone was furious.

"if you hadn't been clustered with beomseok, you wouldn't have fallen" he mumbled, "you blame everything on him" jimin rolled his eyes.

namjoon and taehyung kept a close eye on jimin who was creating even more tension. it's like park jimin never learned.

"oh gosh, park jimin. break my other shoulder if you please because i simply don't care anymore! i have tried everything to open your eyes to the wrongdoings of beomseok, but you don't care! why can't you realize that he's ruining you? you've relapse and you don't care. you and i have done so much to get you on the path of recovery, but it seems like you would just relapse for a guy who's a benchwarmer and gets shoved in trash bins! why can't you listen to me?" he sobbed, yoongi was tired.

yoongi was tired of seeing jimin get hurt by someone who was less than mediocre. deep in his heart, he knew jimin was better than what he was showing. he knew jimin was a good person even if he was showing the complete opposite. he just wanted jimin to be okay.

"park jimin" taehyung groaned into his hands as namjoon comforted yoongi. he grabbed a bunch of jimin's hair and dragged him out of the lunchroom.

"ow!" the small one winced, "what's wrong with you?" taehyung sighed, crossing his arms, "nothing?"

"well clearly something is! look at how you're treating yoongi! are you an idiot? were you hit by a basketball so much that you began losing braincells?" he grit, feeling his cheeks red because of his boiling blood.