four

yoongi couldn't particpate in physical education so he was a library aid, basically, he helped the librarian and students who came in there.

he hummed as he printed some overdue notices to send to classrooms, he liked the library, it was calm. the librarian was sweet to yoongi, she would always give him candies and talk with him.

"oh yoongi, my grandson gave me these candies, but i think like them, they have too much texture going on" she laughed, setting them next to yoongi, yoongi smiled, "ferrero, yum, these are amazing, thank you"

he looked towards the door when he saw it open. it was park jimin with a book in hand.

"oh, hi yoongi! you're a library aid?" he asked, yoongi nodded, "mhm, do you need help?" he asked, "yeah, just here to turn in this book" he said, handing it over to the boy.

yoongi pushed up his glasses as he scanned it, he smiled upon seeing jimin's picture come up, "your picture is cute" he said, "oh crap, i forgot you could see that" he laughed.

"you have overdue books, jimin-ah" yoongi said, "oh yeah, i'm not done reading them" he said, "you like reading?"

jimin shrugged, "they're mostly required for english" jimin said, yoongi nodded, "do you want me to renew them for you so you don't have any fines?" he asked, jimin nodded with a smile, "see? you are nice, hyung"

yoongi sighed, "they're due next month on the 18th" he said, "what else can i do here?"

"well, you can use the computers, study, read. i mean, it's a library" he said, "can i sit with my yoongi hyung?" he teased, "no, but i can get you kicked out of the library so do one or the other"

yoongi sighed as he clicked around on the computer and pretended to be busy so jimin would leave, "an office job would suit you" jimin said, "what do you plan on doing?"

"originally, basketball. now i have no clue, probably a physical therapist, more specifically, sports focused" yoongi said, he didn't make eye contact with the boy, "why not basketball anymore?"

yoongi ignored the boy, clicking on whatever he could on the computer to look busy, "yoongi?"

"i heard you, but i'm choosing not to answer" yoongi clarified, "are you skipping?" yoongi asked, "no, i asked my english teacher for permission to return my book"

"and you returned it and you're not in class so you're skipping" yoongi said, jimin sighed, "you can say goodbye to both A team and B team if you want to skip"

"fine! goodbye, yoongi! i'll see you later! i wasn't skipping!"

jimin went to tell taehyung everything that had happened with yoongi and how the boy would regularly get mad but sometimes he was nice.

"jimin-ah, i get that you're curious, but the poor guy, that's his business to worry about" taehyung asked, jimin hummed, "but still taehyung!"

"if he threatened to kick you put the library, maybe he'll kick you off the basketball team" taehyung said, jimin sighed, "but taehyungie" he whined.

"nope, i can't do anything about it" taehyung said, "meanie"

yoongi wasn't feeling the best mentally today. he wanted to play basketball so badly.

after the accident, he hated how many people were so dissapointed in him because he had scholarships waiting for him and such, but now. nothing.