thirty-three

yoongi wasn't feeling his best at school, but he didn't let that bring him down. he tried to do his best. the boy was finally feeling the effects of his medication.

"hyung! look! we got out varsity jackets" jimin smiled, it was a royal blue and white jacket. yoongi smiled, his jiminie looked so good. the boy took off his jacket and placed it on yoongi's shoulders. yoongi was blushing hard as namjoon and taehyung took pictures of him.

"suits him better than me" jimin said, ruffling yoongi's hair.

lunch was always awkward.

it was always taehyung and namjoon eating normally and yoongi intensely staring at jimin.

"what? i'm eating" jimin said, eating a yogurt his dad had packed him. after 5 days, he was having something to eat. his stomach was growling for more.

yoongi ate his food, trying not too look at jimin, namjoon coughed to not make things more awkward, "how was the science test?" he asked, taehyung hummed, "i actually studied and got a 92" the boy smiled, namjoon gasped, "surprise, surprise! when you study, you get good grades"

yoongi laughed at that, "i think i got like an 84. i passed, i'm happy" he shrugged, "to be honest, same. i just studied because i was bored" taehyung said, making the table laugh.

jimin was having a hard time eating his fruit. all he could think about was how he couldn't see his ribs like his dance teacher wanted.

he was spacing out as he thoight about his thighs, waist, arms, and everything. he couldn't focus on what the boy's were talking about when he was thinking about what workout he would do to burn this yogurt off.

jimin began feeling nauseous as he thought about this. he put his hand over his mouth, swallowing his vomit back down as he took deep breaths.

"jimin?" taehyung called out, the small boy looked up, "y-yeah?" he asked, yoongi observed the boy closely, "you look sick, kinda greenish?" he said, taehyung nodded.

jimin shook his head, "i'm fine" he said, closing the container of fruit and putting it away.

sungho

yoongii

how's ur day

yoongi

it's okk

wbu

sungho

mine is good!!

do you want to go out to eat later w ur mom

like the three of us?

yoongi

oo ok!! sounds fun!!

sungho

yayy greatt

do u want me to pick u up from school?