All Fired Up! ~ CH-95

Narrator: Last time, Serena managed to master her first ever Z-move. Then, the Island Guardian Tapu Koko surprised them by giving Serena her own Z-ring. Now, As Ash is walking onto the battlefield to face Kiawe, things are about to heat up.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Today we will witness a battle for the title of Alola Champion. The battle will be between non other than Elite four member Kiawe..."

The crowd erupted I'm cheers as Kiawe walked onto the battlefield, waving around him with a huge smile on his face.

"...And our very own champion... ASH KETCHUM!"

Ash sighed, releasing any stress and anxiety that was inside his body as he walked through the entrance onto the battlefield. He smiled widely as the crowd cheered even louder at hearing his name. Ash entered his trainers box and turned around in a 360 as he looked around the whole crowd with satisfaction. The place was sold out and everyone came here to watch them battle and either cheer for home or Kiawe.

His eyes suddenly stopped as it was met with a very specific pair of eyes in the crowd. It was Serena, the one that made him feel calm. But still, tension flowed through his body. He was excited to battle on this stage again and show what he had learned since he left Alola.

A determined smile appeared on his face as he gave her a nod which she returned with a small wink. He knew she would support him and give him the strength he needed in order to win this battle.

On the side of the battlefield were the island Kahuna's, Nanu, Olivia, Hall and Hapu sitting behind a desk, acting as judges. Hala stood up and walked up to the middle of the battlefield. Hala made a small bow, showing gratitude that it was enlisted to be the referee for the battle.

Then, he gave Kiawe and Ash a quick look, motioning them to come over to the middle of the battlefield. Ash and Kiawe did as instructed and met up in the middle of the battlefield.

"Ash and Kiawe." Hala spoke out loud with an earpiece with a microphone attached to him. "This will be a champion battle. Both of you are allowed to use up to six pokemon and the battle will be over when either side's pokemon are unable to battle. Both of you are allowed to substitute pokemon and when either side's loses three pokemon, there will be a field change. Understood?"

Both Ash and Kiawe gave a nod and shook hands with Hala. Then, they turned to eachother, glaring competitively. "You better be prepared to hand over your title Ash." Kiawe smirked.

"I'm afraid not Kiawe! I'm not planning on losing, cause me and my pokemon will never give up!" Ash retorted, clenching his fist infront of his chest.

Then, Ash and Kiawe walked back to their trainersbox while the battlefield started to descend, only to swap for a different one.

(---)

"Hello kids, mind if we join you?"

Serena turned around, glancing up on the person thar was speaking to them. "Professor Kukui and Burnet! Ofcourse!" Serena smiled, moving a bit so that they could sit down next to her.

Burnet sat down next to Serena while Kukui sat down beside her. "Hey Lei! How are you?" Serena asked, playfully scratching his chin.

"Gaaah!" Lei squealed happily, throwing his small arms in every direction in response. Burnet smiled at the scene, holding her son in her arms. Kukui smiled at them aswell.

Then, Serena looked at him, widening her eyes. "Oh professor! I've got to give you this back!" Serena said taking off the Fairium Z from her Z-ring. "Thanks for lending it to me." She said appreciatively.