chapter 3**

Petra's pov:

         "Let this be the last time you disturb my sleep maddie. i'm only going there because I miss your grandma that's all" I said to her on the phone, annoyed at how she disturbed my sleep.

     "Girl you're only going there for the cookies and I said I would pay you back baby" she said

   "Bitch shut the fuck up and let me concentrate on the road" I said and ended the call, I tossed my phone on the passengers seat it fell down on the car mat  so I had to bend and pick it up.

    Then I heard a loud thud and look out to see I had hit someone's car parked on the side of the road.

    "Uuughhhh fucking Maddie" I muttered, if she had let me sleep this wouldn't have happened.

   Now I have to deal with whatever person is in that car. i quickly parked my car and stepped out to knock on the window of the car I hit.

    I still don't know how I swerved and hit this car though but lemme just get this over with.

   "Uhmm....what are you doing?".I heard the most melodious voice coming from behind me. i turned around to look at the owner of the voice that made my heart skip.

   My mouth fell open and I'm pretty sure I'm also drooling but God damnnnn. she was the prettiest woman I've ever met in my whole 27 years of life.

     "Helloo?" she said waving her hands in my face and giving me a concerned look. I recollected myself before speaking up, gosh she probably thinks I'm a creep.

     "Oh hi" I said trying not to sound weird but I bet she thinks I'm weird. i don't know how my voice got this unearthly high pitch right now.

   God please open the grounds let it swallow me whole.

    "Okay it seems you're having trouble talking. do you need help?" She asked genuinely concerned.

   "Oh no,no,no.....im sorry for that,I was just.....I dunno but anyways I mistakenly hit this car and I decided to come talk to the owner of the car and I assume it's yours?."

    "Yes it's mine". She said inspecting her car and cursing under her breath.

   "I'm really sorry for hitting your car miss......" I trailed hoping she would give me her name.

    "Bella" she answered still looking at her car.

    "I'm sorry for hitting your car and I promise to pay for the repairs,whatever it cost. I will call my mechanic and have it checked" I said she seemed to be in deep thought.

I touched her shoulder and she jumped back.

   "Hey look at me I promise it will be as good as new,you don't have to worry." I held her hand cautiously and looked at her face to check for any hint of discomfort but I found none.

    She sighed

"It's not about making it look good as new....you don't understand" she said in a shaky voice trying to fight the tears back.

"Hey it's okay" I said drawing circles in her palm

   "Do you wanna talk about it?". I looked at her. she gave me a sad smile and shook her head no.

   She removed her hand from mine making me miss her warmth. She quickly wiped the tear that fell down her face.

  "Thanks for offering to pay for the bills but I think I can manage,I'm already in big trouble as it is,so I have to go." she smiled.

    her smile is so pretty omg.

   "You wont be in trouble if my mechanic fixes it cos it would be good as new I promise you".

   She laughed."you don't understand the kind of trouble I am in" she said looking sad

   "Let me help you" I said taking her hand again. goddddd I'm obsessed with touching her.

    "Do you always touch everybody you see?" She asked with a hint of smile on her lips

   "Nope." I said popping the p

    "Sooooo..."nshe said gesturing about our linked hands.

    "I just touch the pretty ones the extremely pretty ones" I said looking at her. she smiled and then looked away removing her hands.

   I pouted making her chuckle lightly, she's even more beautiful when she laugh

   "I gat to go now" she said patting my shoulder and then opening her car door giving me that sad smile I hate so much.

  "Can I get your number?"

    "I'm married"

    "What does that got to do with anything? We can be friends".

      "I'm not allowed friends" she said. i looked at her to search if she was lying but she wasn't. I nodded my head In Understanding.

   "Im Petra by the way"
   "Nice to meet you Petra,these few minutes with you are the best I've had in a while". I smiled and waved her as she got in her car.

     I will make sure to find you and help you out of whatever situation you're in Bella. I said to myself as she drove off.