chapter 44

Petra's pov:

      We are currently on our way to the police station. I don't care what happens to any of the officers when we get there. Since the dpo is refusing to release Vanessa after being told to do so, I'm gonna unleash hell on him and anybody who tries to stop me.

      We got there in record time. We are going in there, to talk to him like mature adults. If he still proves stubborn. I'm gon make sure his sorry ass don't make it out of that place alive.

   "We are to see dpo James." I said to the guy at the front desk.

   "Is he expecting you?"

   "Would we be here if he wasn't? Now show us his office. We don't got all day." Red said in her usual commanding tone.

    The guy nodded and took us to where I supposed was his office. These are the people who are supposed to protect the citizens?  He didn't even call his boss to confirm. I sighed shaking my head. Anyways it's none of my business. They can run their precinct anyhow they fucking wanna when my baby is out of here.

      "This is his door." He pointed to a door by the left and walked away.

    I opened the door and got in. I didn't even bother to knock.

   "Wh- what are you guys doing here." He rushed out trying to put his dick back in his pants.

   I scrunched my face up at the disgusting sight before me.this imbecile was in here masturbating. The moans of the pornstar still playing as he was trying to fix himself.

   I walked to his computer and turned it off. I wiped my hands with the baby wipes on his desk and threw it in him.

     "Who gave you guys the audacity to come in here?!!" He yelled.

   "Lower your fucking voice asshole." Red said with an annoyed look on her face.

   "What are you girls doing in my office. I won't repeat myself!"

   "I thought I told you lower your fucking voice." Red said shooting the chair just few inches above his shoulder.

  He tried scrambling out of the chair and fell face first on the floor. I laughed at how pathetic he looks right now.

  "Get the fuck up!" I yelled when he was taking too much time laying on the floor.

  "W- what do you want?" He asked more calmly this.

"Good.....we can now have a normal conversation without raising our voices." I smiled and took the sit in front of his desk. While Red stood beside me.

     "Okay. I won't raise my voice. What is it you want from me?" He asked

   "I want you to release Vanessa, don't even try to say any bullshit because I know she has already been granted release."

"That's not how the system works. I don't know what you and the judge are thinking but. U can't just make a call for a person who has been incarcerated. To be released. The law doesn't work like that." He said trying to act like he knew the law

   Can you imagine the nonsense. Coming out of that filthy hole he calls a mouth?

    "So you not gonna let her out the easy way, ain't it?"

  "The easy way is her coming out after 10 years."

   "I've had it with that mouth of yours. Tell your officers to release her, before I shoot your fucking brains. You must have  known by now that I'm not afraid to do it."