chapter 28

Petra's pov:

         Vanessa is still knocked out from our activities yesterday. So I decided to bring breakfast to her in bed.

      I had already told Alma to prepare breakfast. I already took a shower. I decided not to wake her up.

   I went downstairs to collect the food that was already placed in a tray. The breakfast consist of bacon,scrambled eggs and some toast.

    I took it to the room and placed the tray on the night stand, I straddled the sleeping Vanessa and started giving her soft kisses all over her face and neck.

    She woke up when I started sucking it.

   "Baby I'm still sore" she whined making me chuckle.

    "Goodmorning mama"I smiled brightly. She pushed me off her gently and stood from the bed in her naked glory.

   "Where you going?"

    "Brush my teeth, I'm not talking to you with morning breath. And also,my eyes are up here perv." She said playfully glaring.

   "I dont mind morning breath. Your titties look so good and juicy,come lemme suck on them."

       "Knowing you, it's gonna lead to something else. My legs are still shaking and you know I have to go to the bank." She glared and walked into the bathroom.

   She came out minutes later in a robe.

    "I brought you breakfast." I said collecting the food from the stand and placing it in front of her.

   "Awwww baby, you're sweet. Thank you" she said with tears brimming her eyes.

"You're welcome mama." I said kissing her lips and tasting the mint  toothpaste.

   "Why did you do this?"

    "You do know I didn't actually prepare it right?"

    "I love you so much baby.youre so good to me" she pouted

    "I love love you too Mama." I kissed her pout making her smile widely and then start eating.

    "Here" she fed me some bacon and I shook my head no.

    "Why? I know you haven't eaten breakfast."

    "I will be satisfied if you let me suck on your titties." I smiled innocently.

   "No"  she said firmly I pouted and got closer to her "pleaseeeee" 

   "Ugghhhh...fine. just find a way to do it without disturbing my breakfast."

   "Thank you baby." I removed pushed the upper part of the robe down to reveal her mouth watering boobs. I latched on to the left one sucking at it. I hummed in satisfaction, I could do this all day.

   "You're a big baby." She chuckled at my behaviour, I massaged her right boobs occasionally pinching the hard buds.

    I flicked my tongue on her nipples and bit on it lightly earning a little moan from Vanessa. I continued doing it, hearing her soft moans just makes me so horny.

   I looked up to see her staring at me with her parted lips. She looks so fuckin-  ughhh do not be distracted Petra.

     I released her nipples with a popping sound and smiled at her. "Eat up before it get cold baby." I said kissing her flushed face and putting her robe back up.

    "Bye mama" I waved and go out the door. I had to leave if not I would have taken her right there and then.

Vanessa pov: