chapter 42

Petra's pov:

       I called Red Imani or red as I call her. She would be coming here in any moment from now.

     I don't plan on wasting much time here.  I get Maurice and take back my daughter. I don't want her to spend one more day with him.

      After getting Maurice. We are getting that stupid judge from where ever he is,so he can call for Vanessa to get released.

     Everybody is in the living room waiting for Red.

      There's was a knock on the door. Which can only mean one thing. Red is here.

   Faith and I got to the door to see who it was. Indeed it was Red.

   "You still look the same Kings." She said in her usual cold voice.

   "No the fuck I do not." The last time she saw me I was 17. What the fuck

   "Right" she said and then walked in.

   "Guys this is Red" I introduced her.

   She gave me a dirty look and then spoke up. " Hi....I'm Red Imani" she said and smirked at me. Everyone in the room gasped.

  "Y- you're THE Red Imani?" Faith asked.

   "Yes I am....can I sit?" She asked politely. That's new. This girl is never polite.

   "Yes you can" faith said still surprised.

   "I'm assuming y'all know her?" I asked.

  "Well duhhhh.... She the hottest and most skilled assassin ever. Have to seen her works?"  Laurel said dreamily.

   "I didn't know you were into those type of things."

   "Why didn't you tell me you knew herrr?" Laurel asked. Red had an amused look on her face.

   "Like I said... I didn't know u were into such stuff." I said rolling my eyes

   "Why are you not wearing a mask?" Maddy asked.

   OMG can they just shutup?!!

    "Theres no need for it. No one can recognize me anyways." She said shrugging.

    "Okay y'all can keep your fan girls questions to yourself. I have important things to do today."

    "Yeah. We go get the guy from his house. Then the judge and the lawyers right?"

  "Yes. You brought the guns right?" I asked.

   "Yep. So I'm guessing we're leaving right now?"

   "Yes let's go. Maddy you're coming with us. Once we get Dami. You bring her back here and faith you're to show us his house. So you're coming with us."

   With that we left the house in Red's car. We got there after a long drive.

   Just like I expected. There were security around the house.

     "Here" Red handed us guns with silencers

    "No thank you. I'll pass." Faith said with an horrified look. Red chuckled a little and kept the gun back.

    She drove to the gate and kept honking till the security came outside.

   "Who are you looking for?" He asked.

    "We are here for Maurice." Red said coldly.

    He looked inside the car suspiciously.

   "Boss isn't expecting any foreign visitors. You guys should leave."