chapter 18

Vanessa' outfit in media.

Vanessa' pov:

              I'm currently in my room  looking for what to wear. Petra came to knock on my door, half an hour ago saying she's ready.

      She told me to dress fancy, I guess we're going to fancy place.

    After going through my closet for the hundredth time I finally decided on wearing a short off the shoulder dress. I bought it the other day I went out with Maddy.

    I love the way the dress hugged me in all the right places.

     My wig and edges on fleek.

   I did my make up. It was a light one though. I took a few selfies and collected my purse and and phone from the bed, before walking down.

   Petra immediately stood up when she saw me walking down the stairs. Her eyes was scanning my whole body, I started feeling self conscious and shy. I started pulling my dress down a bit.

     "Come here baby" she immediately engulfed me in a warm hug. I was tense at first but then I relaxed and inhaled her sweet lavender scent.

     Have I told you guys how good she smells? Petra smells so nice, sometimes I feel like burying myself in her all day, but I refrain from doing it. Don't wanna creep her out.

     "Don't be shy mama. You look so beautiful. Words cant explain how good you look right now. You're literally a goddess and I'm so blessed to be in your presence......and this ass.." she said smacking me hard in the butt.

    "Ouch!!! Do you have to ruin a good moment by being..... You?" I said and removed her hands that was still rubbing on my butt.

    This girl is addicted to my butt  I swear.

      "You look really good mama."she said eyeing me hungrily.

    "Why, thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

    "I know. I never look bad."

     "Don't get too cocky now. Your head still looks like a rock" I said pushing her head a little

    "Sometimes I believe you get possesed by an unknown entity. Because,I refuse to believe that such things would come from such pretty mouth."

    "This mouth can do more than just saying things." i said and walked past the amused looking Petra.

    She caught up to me and led me to the garage.

    This is the first time I came here, since I started living here.

     She took the car keys and the engine of a..... There's a horse- a Ferrari? She own a freaking Ferrari! I looked around and saw other sports car there's even motorcycles! The cool types, Those types that you would want to run you over.

   How rich is she?

    "Are you just gonna stand there all night?" Said Petra with a raised brow.

   I glared at her and  walk towards the car. I was about to walk to the passenger side of the Ferrari, before hurried and jog past me.

    "Where the fuck are you running to?"

    "I wasn't running. And I wanted to open the door for you." She said opening my door.

   "Oh, thanks" I said blushing.

    "You see?... I'm only trying to be sweet."

    "I'm sorry baby. Give me a kiss." I said puckering my lips out.

    "No"

    "Please" i said Pickering it more an batting my eyelashes.

   " Ughhhh. Fuck it" she said and grabbed my chin pulling me in for a sweet kiss.

   We parted and she motioned for me to go inside and did a little dorky bow making me laugh.

    The little things she does. Makes me fall harder. I'm I falling for her? Is it too quick?

   We haven't even put a name to our relationship yet.

   I just pray she's there to catch me when I fall.

   She got in and drive off. We got to this huge resturant. It was very modern and nice,Kinda looks like a place where you would have to make a reservation three month in advance.

      She opened my door for me again. Making me blush again! How many times will I blush in one fucking night?

      She gave the keys to the valet and walked to the front desk.

   "Reservation for Kings right?" The lady asked and Petra nodded. Making me look at Petra with a question look. She just place her hand on my back ushering me towards where the lady  was taking us.

    We got to a secluded part of the restaurant. the lady showed us our seats. It overlooked a little lake. There was lighting at the far end of the. The decor was really nice. The lighting was perfect it was not too bright, like some place with lights that would make you blind as soon as you step in, just like this one place Maurice took me to.

    That day I was squinting,water was flowing down my eyes. He didn't even seem to care if I was okay. He has been such a bastard right from the start. How did I know this?

  "Are you alright? You don't like this place? We can go home and I'll choose a better restaurant next time....I should have known she wouldn't like this place stupid internet" she said mumbling the last part to herself but I heard her.

   "Oh no no no.... I love the place it's so nice and relaxing. I just remembered something stupid."

    "What was it, if I may ask?"

    I told her about the stupid date that almost blinded me. She laughed out loud clutching her stomach.

   "Can you please control yourself? There people around"

    "There's nobody around" she said making me look around and truly there wasn't.

   I gave her a questioning look

    "I reserved this whole place for us" she said shrugging like it was nothing.

   I gasped "petraaa why would you do that? It must have been so expensive, you should have just taken me to any random place where you didn't have to spend much. Now I feel really bad."

    "No baby. You don't have to feel bad. You must know that you deserve the best of the best and I will make sure you have the best of the best in everything. Dami also." She said while holding my hand on the table. She stood up and wiped the tears that I didn't know was falling down my cheeks.

   "No more tears mama. I'm here for you now." I couldn't help but cry more.

   She came to my side of the table and hugged me tightly making me cry even harder.

   We pulled apart when the waitress came to take our orders.  I didn't know what to choose because apparently it was an Italian restaurant.

  Petra choose for both of us. The waiter brought us wine while we waited for our food.

     The waiter soon came with our food. Which was spaghetti carbonera.

    She ordered the same thing for herself too.

    We ate in comfortable silence just the clanking of cutlery was heard.

   Petra caught me staring at her and smiled, i smiled back and continued eating my food.

    I am really falling for a girl- no a woman.