chapter 25

Petra's pov:
      Vanessa and Laurel are like bestie's now. I hate it sooo much, it feels like I'm sharing my girlfriend with Laurel.

    They always have one thing to do or the other. Right now Vanessa is at Laurel house doing tiktoks in bikini's.

    Ask me how I know this? Laurel just posted it. They're goofying around doing silly dances.

    I can dance too. Well, if you call that dancing. But still!

   I have been watching this tiktok for hours and I must say, my baby looks so sexy.

   I miss her soooo much. Laurel needs to stop being touchy. She has always been a touchy person. But still! She should take her touchiness else where.

    Would you look at that! People are wildin in the comment section.

Big_booty_hoe: cute couple🥰
   Laurel Kings replied to this comment.
      Laurel Kings: thanks

    Laurel Kings said thanksss!!! Is Laurel insane?!

    I kept reading the comments.

Nike.shortie: cute couple. But how about I take the one with the big ass. I'm sure I can handle her more than you Laurel😇

     I touch on the user name to see the imbecile that had the audacity! Apparently it's owned by a run down dude that looks like he was left behind in 2008.

   How about I report you account nIKe shOrTie?!!

     There's even ship names now? #vanrel #launessa #nessarel #lavan.

   How preposterous! This is so fucking stupid. Vanrel? How dumb.

   HEADLINES: POPULAR MODEL LAUREL KINGS POSTED A TIKTOK WITH NEW LOVER AFTER CALLING OFF HER ENGAGEMENT 1MONTH AGO.

      It already made headlines? By this time i was beyond pissed. I know I was over reacting. But Vanessa is my girlfriend not Laurel's or anyone else.

   I stood up from my seat heading straight to Laurel's house. She needs to clear this shit up.

    I drove to Laurel's house in record time. I got in and walked to her indoor pool. I have a feeling they're still there. Andddd yup they were,indeed.

    They were doing another stupid video. Laurel head was on Vanessa' shoulder.

  I cleared my throat making them look in my direction. Vanessa soon spotted a bright smiling and ran to hug me. All the anger I felt soon fade away.

   "Baby aren't you supposed to be at work?" She asked wrapping her arms around her my neck. I pulled her close to me, she was Soo warm. I breathed in satisfaction, after inhaling her alluring scent.

   I looked up to see Laurel laughing hard. With her phone in her hand. Probably recording. I glared at her.

  "Somebody got jealous" Laurel said in a sing song voice. I knew she did it on purpose.

   "Is that why you came over?" Vanessa asked amusingly.

   "Yes, yes that's why I did. I don't like her touching you like that and did you see the dumb ass ship names?" I pouted. Making Vanessa and Laurel laugh.

    "But you do know that it was just a video right?" Laurel said.

  "Shut up hoe, you did that on purpose and go clear that shit up. She's mine not yours." I said glaring at Laurel, Vanessa smacked my hand telling me to stop it.

   "I already did" she said smiling.
   "When?"

   "Just now" she said handing me her phone. I looked and saw that she did record Vanessa running to me with the caption. 'someone got jelly🤣'