chapter 24

Vanessa' pov:

       I pulled away from Petra's embrace and brought my knees to my chest hugging it. I breathed out and finally spoke.

    "While I was with Maurice he raped me every day. He didn't even care if I was bleeding due to him forcing himself on me. He did it before he beats me,after he beats. It's like he derives pleasure from raping me and watching me bleed. He would pull out and cum on my stomach or hand or my face even in my eyes. He would spit on me, Hit me,choke me till I pass out. He called me a filthy whore. Even I felt like a filthy whore, he told me I would never be loved by anyone because I was a disgrace. that I should have never been born. That I should be grateful he's helping me. That I was worthless and my family practically begged him to take me. He repeats this words everyday. My own father told me Maurice has the rights to do whatever he wants with me. Making me believe I was actually sold and unwanted.i feel so dirty and filthy. I shouldn't have even expected you to say it back. Maurice was right all along. Nobody can love me. I feel so foolish. Just please tell me when you're gonna drop me before you actually drop me. so, it won't hurt as mu-"  I was cut off by Petra arms that wrapped around my body. She hugged me tightly.

    "I will never drop you Vanessa. I love you, I love you even more than you can imagine.i won't ever leave you unless you ask me to go. I love you Vanessa. Maurice is a fucking bastard all what is said about you is not true. You're are very lovable.everybody who meets you falls in love with you instantly. You're so pure Vanessa, you bring light to my life. You're the only person who makes me want to make an effort to be better. I love you more than anything baby." She said in shaky voice.

   I looked up at her and saw tears streaming down her cheek.

    "Do not say you love me because you feel like it's the right thing to say at this moment. It's okay I understand." She held my face up. Tears still rolling down her cheeks. I still don't understand why she's is crying.

   "I love you vanessa. I mean it. What do you want me to do to prove to you that I love you?"

    "Why are you crying?" I asked ignoring all what she just said.

   "You were suffering for three whole years mama.it hurts to know the things he did to you. None of the stuff he said is true. He's a sick fucking bastard. I'm really sorry I didn't get to you sooner. I'm very sorry." She said kissing my forehead.

   "Baby it's okay. You're gonna make me start crying again."I said cleaning her eyes.

     "I love you very much Vanessa" she said sincerely.

    "Really?" I asked to confirm if I heard it correctly.

   "Yes, I love you, I love you, I love you, I lo-" I kissed her lips to shut her up. I pulled away and rested my forehead on hers

   "I love you too baby" I whispered. Making her smile widely and pulled me on her lap.

   He hands rubbing on my ass as usual.

    "So are we okay now?" She asked me

   "Yes we are." She smiled at me.

     She stood up and start removing her clothes.

   "What are you doing I asked?"

   "Taking my clothes off. You don't expect me to sleep in these"

   I nodded my head and watch her remove her clothes including her underwear.

    My eyes roamed her body hungrily. Damnnnn I never thought I would get horny just by seeing a woman's body. This is no ordinary woman, she's a goddess.

    "Mama close you mouth." I blushed and looked away.
    Petra came to the bed and laid on me.
     Her little perky boobs pressed against mine. Im getting wet all over again fuckkk

    "Why are you naked?" I ask her

    "I sleep naked but if you don't like it I can go and put on something. She said trying to stand up but I pulled her to me.

   "Don't. I like the view. And your ass....." I said smacking it. Hard. Revengeee

   "Ouch!" She jumped a bit making me chuckle.

   "Now you know how it feels when you do it to me." She pouted and looked away. She's such a baby.

    "I'm sorry baby" I said trying to get her to look at me, but she didn't budge.

   I started rubbing on the spot I smack and giving her soft kisses on her neck.

   "That feels so good mama" she hummed .

   "Do you forgive me?" I asked.

   "Hmmmm."she hummed with her eyes closed.

   I chuckled and placed her head on my chest, trying to catch some sleep also.

A/N: what was I on, the day I wrote the smut chapter? I am soooo nasty.