chapter 37

Vanessa' pov:

           I was took back to prison after the judges verdict.

     My cell mates was surprised to see back because they were sure I would beat the case.

      I went straight to my bed ignoring their questioninong look. Tears rolling down my cheeks. I can't believe I have to spend ten years in this hell hole. Why that monster maltreats my child.

     I've lost my child, my freedom and the love of my life. I've lost everything.

     God why do you hate me so much?!!!.

     I closed my eyes. Hoping this was all a nightmare and I would wake up back in Petra's bed.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

    I was woken from my sleep by the loud voices of my cellmate.

     "Why are you guys making so much noise?" I asked sleepily.

   "Good, you're up get up now follow us. You're being transferred to another cell." An officer who I didn't notice when I opened my eyes said

"No, you can't just change her cell like that." Biggie said blocking the officer from coming near my bed.

   "Why are you guys changing her cell, huh?" Lanky asked walking closer to the officer. He stepped back a trembling a little.

   I chuckled at the sight.

   "Why are you guys changing my cell?"

   "It's the dpo's order. You ladies should step back before we  use tasers on you." The one in front of biggie said.

(Dpo: deputy police officer)

  "Guys is okay, I will go with them. I will see y'all around." I hugged them and pack my stuff. Aunt faith and Nadia had been bring stuff from outside to me.

   I have enough, so I don't have to eat the prison food. Petra's food is a hundred times better than the trash they serve here.

   I got my things and followed the officer.

      One of the officers collected my bags and motion for me to follow the other one. I was hesitant at first. Cos I don't want him stealing my stuff. I don't trust these motherfucker. But I didn't have any choice because he literally dragged it from my hand.

    The other officer led me to a dark room that smelt musty.

  "What are we doing here?" I asked the officer. But the bastard quickly got outside and locked the door.

    "Hey!!" I yelled banging the door.

  "Calm down  wifey." I turned around quickly when the lights was turned on. Revealing a smiling Maurice.

  "Hey van van" I looked behind Maurice to see stenchy grinning at me. The other guy had a bored look on his face.

   "Wha- what are you guys doing here?" I asked shakily. My back pressed against the door.

  "You'll find out very soon. Benjamin tie her up." Maurice said to the other guy.

    I began running on instinct, I ran into a grinning stenchy, who carried me like I was a piece of paper.

   God im so stupid. What was I thinking?

   I was held down by stenchy. why Benjamin tied me to a chair.

    Maurice walked up to me with a brass knuckles.

   "Let's see how many punches it'll take to make you pass out." He said landing one punch to my stomach.