chapter 16

Petra's pov:

          Dami and I just had dinner. Vanessa is no where to be found.       

   Why I'm I saying it like she's missing?

   Well she and Maddy are having a girls day out. It's 7pm and they're still not back.

    Maddy called and told me to pick Dami up, saying she was taking Vanessa out. I was kinda jealous,cos I haven't had the chance to take Vanessa out alone.

    I've been avoiding her since the slap. I really miss her so much, but I need to keep my distance because it seems like I don't know how to act right when she's close to me.

    I don't want to do something that she wouldn't like. I already crossed the line by kissing her. Goshhh....how can I be so stupid?

     She probably thinks I helped her out only because I wanted her. Well, that was also part of why I helped her.But the main reason I did that was because, I couldn't stand by and watch her get abused by her so called husband and do nothing.

     I'm currently watching Frozen 2 with Dami. This is probably the 35th time were watching it. But hey, who am I to complain? She's the boss here.

    Vanessa says I'm spoiling her by agreeing to whatever she wants. But I call bullshit, this kid deserves everything and more, after what she's been through.

     I hope I didn't fuck things up with Vanessa. I miss the little moments we have. I practically live for those moments. The smile on her face,Her glares,her pouts,her scent,her angry face, the bored look on her face when we're watching one of the movies  Dami has made us watch a thousand times.

       I miss her so muchhhh. And alsooo....a little birdie told me she also misses me too.

       Thank goodness I'm not the only one who feels this way.

   I should probably go get Dami to bed now, she has slept off.

    I turned the TV off and took her to her room.

        I wanted to also retire to bed but I have to wait for Vanessa and talk to her. I want us to go back to how we were before.

   I got downstairs and saw Vanessa coming in.damnnnn she looks so fucking hot in that dress.

    Her butt is so big,round and firm. How would they feel in-

    "Like the view?" She said making me snap my head back to her face. I'm such a pervert.

    "Yes, I very much do"I said back smartly.

      "Can we talk?"
      "Can we talk?" We both said at the same time.

       We both sat down on the couch staring at each other. Waiting for who to speak first.

      "Why have you been avoiding me?" She finally said, breaking the silence.

     I sighed "Vanessa I can't seem to control myself around you. You're all I think about everyday, I want you- no I need you. But it seems like I'm fucking things up. I messed up by kissing you the other day. When it was obvious that you didn't want it.you probably don't want me the way I want,which is so heartbroken. If you-" she pressed her lips against mine cutting off my rambling.

        When my mind registered what was happeningand I wanted to kiss back,she pulled away.

       I immediately grabbed her chin lightly pulling her towards me for a kiss. It was like fireworks erupted in my stomach. So this is what getting butterflies feels like.

    The kiss lasted for about a minute until we pulled away for air. She was looking at me with her lips slightly parted.before she spoke up. "I did a lot of thinking today, and I have come to realize that I really do like you. These past few days without you has been so lonely. Its like there was a void in my life, I now realize that you're the only one who can fill this void and I messed that up by slapping you. And for the record I didn't slap u because I didn't want you to kiss me it's quite the opposite. I panicked that's why I did that. I'm really sorry." She said and kissed my cheek.

      "Are we on good terms now?" She asked and i shook my head no. Then she pouted.

     I kissed her pout and then smiled before speaking up "now, we're on good terms."

    She smiled and hugged me.

     "So does this mean I'm now a lesbian or bisexual?" She asked making me chuckle.

     "You kissed a girl and liked it- no loved it.so you're definitely one of those two,My fruity little thing."

    "Who said I loved it?" She asked smirking playfully.

    "Girl hush. You're literally still giving me 'kiss me' eyes. Or is it 'fuck me' eyes? I can't differentiate them."

     "Girl bye" she said shoving me lightly. And standing up to go. I held her hand and pulled her towards me, making her fall onto my laps.

      "Would you look at what we have here" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

    "Shut up!" She said wrapping her arms around my neck and puting her face in the crook of my neck.

     "You smell delicious." I told her

     "I know"

     "Conceited ass" I mumbled making her bit my neck lightly and tug on it.

   "Ouch! That hurts."

    "I'm sorry pettie" she said kissing the place she bit with her soft lips. I ain't even gonna lie, that felt so fucking good.

    "Don't call me that!"

    "Whyyyyy....but pettie sounds so nice."

    "Yeah,if I was a fucking Chihuahua."

   "You're so silly." She said throwing her head back and laughing.

    Have I ever told you guys she sounds sexy when she's laughing? Her laugh sounds so fucking sexy. I can only imagine how her moans would sound like.

    "You can't even get a nickname from Petra. You should be happy I came up with a cute one."

    "Thank you for your hard work love, but I don't want it. I prefer you call me wifey."

   "Okay wifey." She said in a sultry voice and stood up from my laps walking away from a stunned me.

    Fucckkk!!...I'm so horny right now.

   I need a cold shower. This girl is gonna be the end of me.