chapter 23

Vanessa' pov:

            "Go sit down"I commanded. She immediately went back to her seat and sat down.

    "Did you know am very good at giving a lap dance?" I asked straddling a dazed looking Petra.

    She shook her head.
   "You want me so close to you right? Why did you let that thing touch you?" I asked moving my hips slowly on her pants covered thighs.

    "I'm sorry for that. I tried to tell her to leave but she wouldn't budge. And I didn't want to use force on her. I don't want her to get hurt."

   "Ohhhh...just like you said yes to me,so that I wouldn't get hurt?" I asked grinding my hips on her. She grinded her hips upward to meet mine making me bite back my moans and throw my head back at how good this felt.

    "No, never. I said yes because I wanted to be your girlfriend. I would never do you like that. And I didn't want to hurt that girl because I don't want her going on social media,saying Petra Kings hurt her. Theses girls are always accusing me of shit I didn't do" she said sincerely. Her hands were on her sides and I bet she's dying to touch my ass.

    "Oh really?" I said fighting back my moans. I'm so wet right now. I put her hands on my ass. She stared at it and started palming my butt. I got close to her ear and moaned.

      She held my hips and started grinding harder and breathing heavily. I held one of her hand and put it in between my legs.

    "Feel that, feel how wet you make me." I said and moaned a little louder as she rubbed my soaked core through my panties.

    "You guys are fucking in a club? How shameless" I turned around to see Laurel's messed up hair and Maddy fixing her pants with Laurel red lipstick on all over her face.

    "Says the people who just had sex. In the bathroom of a club."Petra said to Laurel  with her hand still rubbing me. I gently bit on her skin to hold in my moans.

   "You wanna get out of here?" I said in her ears.

    "You don't have to tell me twice" she said removing her hand from my legs making me miss the feeling.

   She showed me her glistening fingers and put it in her mouth sucking on it. Damnnn she looks so hot.

    "Ewww" Laurel and Maddy said in unison making gagging noises. Petra chuckled and whispered in my ears " you taste so good mama" i blushed and hid my face on her neck.

   She stood up with me wrapped around her waist. And dropped some dollar bills on the table as she walked out of the club leaving Laurel and Maddy behind.

A/N:Y'all already know what's gonna go down at her house.

(At the house)

       As soon as we got into the house,she immediately joined our lips kissing me deeply. She slid her tongue into my mouth. I moaned softly. She lifted me making me wrap my legs around her waist. As she walked up the stairs her lips never leaving mine.

Petra's pov:

        I placed Vanessa gently on the bed. I removed her heels and kissed her feet. She propped herself up on her elbow. Staring at me.

     I crawled up to her and kiss her softly in her lips.

     "Strip for me mama" I whispered on her lips. She nodded and stood up.

    I lay back and propped myself up on my elbows staring at her as she teased me.

    I was horny and impatient and she was teasing me. I'm at the point of ripping her dress.