chapter 22

Petra's pov:

          We were all seated in the living room waiting for Vanessa. She takes so long to get ready.

    I didn't want to go to the club, but I have to go because Vanessa is going. I don't want those pervert,eyeing her or approaching her in that club.

     I was surprised when she said that word to her sister. I know she probably thinks I don't feel the same way she does. When in reality I do, I even love her more than she loves me. I have loved her since the first day I met her.

   I never did believe on that 'love at first sight' bullshit, but when I saw her I immediately knew she was the one. My mind has never stopped thinking of her since the day we met. so I don't even know what prompted me to react like that.

   I don't know, maybe I was shocked? I couldn't believe that she loves me. Like, who would believe that? She's literally a fucking goddess that should be worshipped. Those High cheek bones, well defined jawline. Big brown eyes that stares into your soul and those inviting plush lips of hers. Sometimes I feel like this is all a dream. Cos there's no way in hell that the chocolate goddess actually loves me.

    Well,she does love me. But I just had to act like that. Now she thinks I'm playing with her.

    Fuck my life.

    I heard the clanking if stilettos down the stairs. I look up to see that it was my girlfriend. Yes, my girlfriend. The one that said the L  word and I decided to back away.

    She looks so pretty. She was wearing a black monostrap dress. The sides of the dress were open revealing her flat stomach. While the sides had little x crossings on the sides from the waist down. Her ass looks so fucking good in that short ass dress.

   This is why I wanted to go. I can't let my girl leave the house like that without following her.

    "Damn girl.... You looks so hot look at that ass, and those legs of yours" Laurel said checking her out. I felt like slapping those eyes of hers.

    "Thank youuuu....you also look so fineeee."

    "Thanks, come we're going to have so much fun tonight. Just me and you. She said holding Vanessa' hand. I should be the one holding her hand. Me and Maddy are just standing there looking at the two interact.

    Maddy was giving me a 'what the fuck look' I just shrugged my shoulder. Guess it would just be me and her tonight. I sighed and then decided to compliment her.

    "You look good mama" I said nodding my head at Vanessa she just glared hard at me. I looked over at maddy who was trying to hold in her laughter. I glared at her making her laugh out.

   This is going to be a long night ugghhhh!!

    "Come on let's go. Wait I don't know your name" Vanessa said to Laurel who was busy taking selfies of them.

    "Oh that's right. I'm Laurel, you?"

    "Vanessa... Now let's leave this place I need alcohol in my system right now." She turned to look at me and caught me staring she glared at me again and dragged Laurel outside.

    "Jeez girl what did you do" Maddy finally said as they left

   "She said she loved me and my stupid self wanted to Fucking run.....now forget about me, what is up with you and my sister?" I asked

    "Girl you fucked up, and you know exactly what is wrong with your sister and I" she said sighing and walked towards the door I followed behind her.