chapter 49

Red's pov:

      "Well, well, well.....I heard, you raped your wife alot Maurice" I said smiling, how I miss torturing people.

      He couldn't say anything he just looked away.

   "Let's see the dick you were using to rape her. If it was even worth sticking in someone." I have a permanent smile on my face.  I looked over at Petra who was giving me a confused look. I winked at her which made her glare at me. I went to my table if weapon and collected my sharpest knife.

   I walked to where he was and showed him the weapon. "What are you gonna do with that!" He said panicking and crying.

   "Let's find out" with that I tore the crotch area of his pants cutting his thighs in the process but I don't care.

       His limp dick was sitting in between his thigh. Why do these kind of people have little dicks?

   "Are you hungry" I asked. He looked at me to see if I was joking or not.

  "Are you!" I asked already getting impatient.

   "Yes I'm starving.."

   "Good...what about you two?" I asked Charles and the bitch and they both nodded.

     I smile widely and walked towards Maurice.

   "Wha- what are you doing?" He asked with a terrified look on his face. I looked at him for a little while, then I grabbed his crotch and cut it off.

     He let out an earpiercing scream along with the rest of them.petra was the only one not fazed by it.

    "Time to feed y'all" I threw his dick on the coal.

   "Spicy or not spicy?" I asked but they didn't reply. They were too busy. Screaming and crying.spicy it is then.

    I was very prepared for this. I collected the salt and pepper from my table of weapon and added it to the roasting dick. It smells bad. Yuck!

  I used my tong to pick the dick from the coal and put it on a tray. I chopped it into smaller pieces. And walked towards them. Vanessa had a disgusted look on her face.

   "This looks so yummy right?" I asked Maurice who was barely moving or making any sound. I walked passed him and got In front of Charles.

    "You look really hungry. Here" I said stabbing one if the little pieces and putting it in front of his mouth. He turned his head sideways. Ohhhh he want to act stubborn.

   I collected the knife on the tray and stabbed his thighs. He screamed which gave me the opportunity to shove the duck in his mouth.

   "This is what I get for trying to feed you guys. I'm tryimg to make sure you guys die on a filled stomach but you repay me with stubbornness. You better chew and swallow that thing." He nodded and started chewing.

   "Good boy! Now does it taste good?" I said. And this motherfucker shook his head. The fuck!

   "Are you trying to say I can't cook?" I asked genuinely pissed. Because I know I did a pretty good job.

  "No please, no" he cried.

    "Awwww. Okay eat up. There's no wasting of food when I'm around." I said shoving more in his mouth. I walked towards Maurice's mother. She immediately shut her eyes and began shaking her head.

  "Calm down, im not a total monster. Im not gonna feed your son's dick you...." she let out a sigh of relief.

   "......but I'm tired of watching you breath sooo." I threw the neck at her neck. I watched her choke to death on her own blood.

    "We should get out of here. Before people start looking for them." Petra said standing beside me. She brought out her gun and shot Maurice twice in the stomach, once on his chest and one in between his head. I collected the gun from.her hand and started shooting Charles legs. He cried and yelled out in pain

  "Can you get over with it!" Petra yelled.

  "Fine!" I shot his chest and them shot in between his head. Bullseye!

Vanessa' pov:

      After that gruesome experience with Red, we got home and showered. Petra thanked Red for her help. According to her,Red made sure everything went according to plan. Thankgoodness she called her because I'm damn sure this whole thing would have went side ways.

        I'm currently in bed with petra. she's Running her hands up her down my back. While we lay in silence. It's over.....It's finally over. We don't have to worry about them no more, They're all dead.

     "When are we leaving" I asked softly

    "Anytime you want mama"

   "There's no reason for me to be here I want to leave." I said crying again. I  have been crying since we got back.

   "Don't cry....we will leave first thing tommorow. We will leave everything behind, all the bad memories and start afresh."

        I nodded my head lazily.... It's time I had a new beginning away from my so called family who broke me and ripped my heart apart.

    "Goodnight mama"

       She kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to her wrapping her arms around me. While I drift off to sleep in her hands,where I should've been all along.......

 The end.

A/N: we've come to the end of this book. I want to thank each and everyone of you that read and voted for this book..... It was fun writing this book and the fact that you guys kept reading without abandoning the book, Got me motivated to even write more. Thanks once again. I hope I see y'all in my next book.