chapter 10

TW⚠️:mentions of blood and abuse ahead.if you're triggered by any of this you can skip to the next chapter,but if you're not please continue reading.

Vanessa' pov:

            "Maurice"I mumbled scared out of my mind.

     He was smiling maniacally at me.his hair was everywhere,his shirt has a stain on it. His pants barely hanging on his waist.

    He looks so tattered.why the hell would they let such a person inside this hotel? I know it's cheap and all but still!

     "You look like you just seen a ghost wifey" he said still smiling.

    I was too terrified to move or do anything,i guess I am destined to die anyways. Because there's no way in hell that he would let me live after running away.

    He has made that clear a thousand times.

      His hands started roaming my body.bile rising to my throat at the feeling of his hands on my body.

    I've never been so disgusted by a human in my entire life.

    He chuckled deviously and whispered In my ear "i thought you were smarter than this Vanessa."

    My head hitting the door was the only sound heard in the quiet room, the sound woke Dami up. She immediately started crying.

    He brought out knife and place it in front of my throat.blood was oozing down my face,I couldn't open my left eye because blood was flowing into it.

   "Keep your mouth shut! Unless I will kill your mother."

   Dami immediately placed her hands on her mouth.

   Maurice pushed me to the floor, he put his shoe covered feet on my injured head putting pressure,making me scream out loud.

    He kicked me in the stomach and crotched down and pulled my head backwards so i could look at him.

    "Pack your stuff we are going back." He pushed my head back to the floor and left to seat on the bed.

   I sluggishly got up from the floor, I felt dizzy and weak.there was this sharp pain in my stomach but I ignored it. And went to the closet to get our stuff.

   Thank God I didn't unpack our bags.

     "How are you doing?" I turned around and saw that Maurice was talking to Dami.

    Dami didn't answer him.he immediately raised his hands up to hit her.

     "Maurice!! Don't you dare touch my child" he quickly turned to look at me.

    He walked to where I was and slapped me hard across the face.

    "Don't you ever talk to me like that you dirty whore." He spat and then walked back to his former spot.

    Dami got up and came to my side crying.

    "Mommy are you okay? You should have let him hit me. He has hit you alot today" Dami said still crying.

   I wiped her tears.

    "Don't cry my love. Everything would be okay" I said the last part more to convince myself.

     "Hey! Cut that bullshit! I don't have time."

      I carried the bags and got to the middle of the room.

    "I'm done. Let's go"

     "Are you dumb or what? Go take care of that bloody mess you call a face,And change into something nice while at it. You look repulsive."