chapter 41

Petra's pov:

       I didn't waste anymore time, after Vanessa' aunt told me everything that happened.

      My bags are already packed by my mom. Laurel and Maddy are also coming too. My mom couldn't come because someone had to look after the company while we were away. We did promise to fill her in on everything that would be going down.

      Vanessa's aunt would be picking us up once we get there I don't know what time we would be landing though.

   I called my friend from the academy my dad put me. So I could learn how to fight and handle guns. Well I wouldn't exactly call her my friend, because she had made it clear she doesn't like me. She justs 'tolerate' me. She is a total badass assassin. She's one of the academy's best.

     She agreed to be join in on taking those bastards down. I didn't even have to beg her to come to Nigeria because she was doing a 'job' there.

   I have already killed most of my most capable men out of anger and Brian my father's right hand man has refused to send me more men because I keep killing all of them out of anger. Is it my fault they can't do their jobs correctly?

   I don't really need them anyways. Red Imani and I would do the job better than 10 of my men.

   Im currently at my private jet waiting on Laurel and Maddy. I know they would be late. If they're not here in 30 minutes I would leave them behind. I don't want to waste anymore time.

     They came in few minutes later looking like they had just finish having sex.

   "I told you guys to be here by 8, it's 10 a.m now"

   "There was so much traffic." Laurel said getting comfortable in Maddy's lap.

   "You guys are nasty for fucking in my car. I will have to burn it when I get back." I said scrunching up my face.

  "What? We didn't fuck." Laurel said fake gasping, while Maddy just stare out the window.

  "Baby won't you say anything? She's accusing us of fucking in her car. Tell her we didn't."

  I gave Maddy a look, daring her to lie.

"The hickeys on your neck says otherwise." Maddy said removing the hair from Laurel's neck and kissing it.

  "I should have known you were scared of Petra." She huffed and looked out the window. Maddy started sucking on her neck making her moan a little.

   I would have to bleach my fucking ears. My goodness!

  "Keep your fucking clits in your pants before I throw you two out the window!" I snapped at them.

    Laurel chuckled a little and dragged Maddy along to one of the bedroom in the plane.

   Did I do wrong for allowing them come along with me?!!!!

    I  put on my seat belts as the plane began take off.

   I removed my seatbelt when I knew it was safe enough to move.

   I walked to the other room hoping those humans are done fucking because I really do not want to hear my sister moans.

    I lay on my bed hoping to get to sleep before we land.

     We landed at the Lagos airport at 12pm.  Faith was there at the airport like she promised.

  Maddy and Laurel got into the back while I sat in the front with her.

   "Is your house far?" I asked breaking the silence.

  "Not really."

   "Cool..."I rested my head on the window staring at the busy streets.

       We got to her house few minutes later. I wanted to stay at an hotel because I didn't want to feel like I'm imposing but faith refused, saying we had lesser chances of getting robbed or kidnapped with her. She doesn't know who I am that's why she thinks it would be easy to kidnap or Rob me.

      We got into the living room. It was small and cozy. Not what I was expecting.i was expecting to see some relics or things from the medieval era. But I was wrong. It was really nice.

    "Not what you were expecting?"

    "Nope.......But your home is very nice." I said truthfully.

   "Thanks..... Uhmmm, I only have two spare rooms. I thought you were the only one coming. I didn't know it would be three of you. So one of you would have to share."

   "Those two would share. They're inseparable anyways." I said pointing to Maddy and Laurel.

   "Alright follow me."

   "Oh baby you're here, finally." A lady in a robe said hugging and kissing Vanessa' aunt. I turned to Maddy and Laurel who had the same surprised look as me.

  "Yeah. The planed arrived late. Baby this is Petra... You're Petra right?" She asked

   "Yes I am. it would be kinda weird if your nieces girlfriend came with a girl who was clinging to her.......And this lover girl right here is my best friend Maddy and the annoying one is my sister Laurel." I said pointing to the couple who were literally looking at each other with heart eyes.   Ewwww.

   "Alright guy. This is my girlfriend Nadia." She said pointing at the lady on robe.

   "How come you guys are not in jail?" Laurel asked making me roll my eyes at her stupid question.

   "Well..... You have to get caught in the act before you could get arrested and so far, We haven't....."

   "...Okay guys it's late. I will show u guys your room" said faith as we followed her upstairs.