chapter 27

Vanessa' pov:
            My parents has been calling me nonstop for the past week. The number of calls I e gotten from them this week is more than they have ever called me all my life.

    They keep blowing my phone up every hour of the day.making me wonder if they sleep or not.

    It's like they know I won't pick up their calls they start using other numbers to call me. I know all the the tricks in their books so they can't fool me.

   The number they used in calling me today,was owned by one Anthony dikeh a.k.a my aunt's husband.

   I'm so tired of the calls,I've blocked like 4 numbers already,but they still won't give up.
   Carina has been keeping me updated,they really did call a pastor to pray away any traces of 'gay' I left in her away. How dumb, she said they even paid a huge sum of money to the pastor when she was still yet to pay her tuition and other stuff in college.

    My parents always quick to throw money away on irrelevant things. I promised to send Carina some money tommorow,so she can sort her fees out. Cos at this rate my sister would have to leave the school because of my parents seemed to be more interested in spending their money on prophets, rather than their child's education.

     I heard a notification sound and check to see it was a message from Petra.

  Wifey💍❤️❤️
Hey mama how you doing?

                                                    Me
                        I'm good, aint you supposed to be in a meeting?

Wifey💍❤️❤️
Yes I am. I just wanted to see how my baby is doing..btw what are you doing?        

                                                      Me
                    Just here. starving😪

Wifey💍❤️❤️
Starving?😏... You wanna eat what my mama made?

                                                        Me
                      Ouuuu.....what did she make?

Wifey💍❤️❤️
Me😊

                                                      Me
                           No. Thank you, I'll just starve 😒

Wifey 💍❤️❤️
Typing.....

     She's been typing for almost a minute now. So I messaged again

                                                    Me
                              Baby I'm joking
                                                   Seen.

               Oops I guess she is pissed.
     I lazyly stood up and went to the kitchen.
    "Ms Alma I'm starving"I said to the chef. She's a middle age Spanish woman. Even tho she practically lives with us, I still like to cook. I always have to assure her that she would not be fired if I cook but she doesn't let up. She ends up assisting me in the kitchen.

   Today I'm so tired, I literally did nothing all day I don't get why I'm so tired. I guess today is just a lazy.

     "What do you want to eat dear?" She asked.

   "Surprise me. I will be in my room. Just call me when you're done." With that I left thinking of what is currently going through Petra's mind.

    I checked my phone to see if she has replied me but there's still no reply.
   How dare she leave me on seen?

    I got back to scrolling through Instagram because there's nothing more for me to do.

   Ughhhh...I hate life.