chapter 17

Vanessa' pov:

            My stupid alarm woke me up from my peaceful sleep. I groaned and walked into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

       I walked downstairs towards the kitchen to make breakfast. I want to eat something I made today. I just hope the maids haven't started breakfast yet.

    I walked down and saw Dami and Petra already on the table  with plated food. Bacon and some scrambled egg.

       "Good morning Petra"

       "Morning love. Come have a seat." I nodded and sat on her left hand side, Dami was sitting at the right.

         "Who cooked?

      "Miss Petra did. Taste it, it's soooo good." Dami replied already digging in.

     "Hmmm... I didn't know you could cook." I said taking my spoon.

     "Well, I try."

   I put the food in my mouth and almost spat it out. But I put my hand over my mouth to stop me from spitting it out. It's  tasteless and raw? How is it raw? I just swallowed it whole so she wouldn't feel bad. Thank God I didn't take a spoon full of it.

     "I'm guessing it doesn't suit your taste."

    "I'm sorry. But this is so terrible, I can't."

      "Mommy what are you talking about? It's so delicious." Dami said, practically inhaling the food.

    "It's not and stop shoving spoon full of those in your mouth." I told my daughter who was eating and humming happily.everything taste good to her I swear.

     "Why mommy?"
     "Yes, why mommy?" Petra added sarcastically.

    "If it's so delicious petra. Why aren't you eating it?" I asked Petra.

    "I'm eating it, you're just disturbing us. I don't like eating when people are talking on the table."

      "Lies"I mumbled under my breath

     "How can you let my grandchild eat petra's food?" Came pam's voice.

    "What do you mean by that mom?"

    "It means you're terrible at cooking. I don't even let my dogs eat petra's food."

       "Mom you don't even have dogs" Petra said sighing while rubbing her forehead.

     "Exactlyyy... You would have killed them with you bad cooking.

     "No grandma the food is really really nice."

    "I doubt it.now come on,let me take you out for breakfast. Let your mother and her.........lover fend for themselves." Pam said eyeing my hand that is on Petra's hand on the table.

     Pam took Dami hand and took her out.

     She's already dressed for school,so I guess Pam would be taking her to school.

     I looked over to Petra who was playing with her food.

     "What would you like to eat?"I asked a sulking Petra

    "Is it really that bad? I only wanted to make breakfast for you. Im sorry for disappointing you."

     "Petra look. I really appreciate the gesture. You're the only person who has ever woken up early just to cook breakfast for me. Thank you very much for your effort and if it makes you feel any better I would eat 10 plates of this over a sushi." I said making her smile.

    "Give me a kiss." She said and I happily obliged

      I pulled back  and asked "how about pancakes?"

   "Pleaseeeee anything as long as I don't get to eat this." She said pushing the plates away.

     I cleared the table and started with the pancakes.

  Petra was hugging me from behind through out the whole process and occasionally stealing kisses.

   How can I not fall for her when she's literally the sweetest thing that ever exists.

     I finished the pancakes and dished them. We ate in silence,before she spoke up

     "I will like to take you out for dinner tonight. Just you, I talked to my mom and she said Dami could sleep at her's. So what do you say? Is it a yes?"

      "It's actually a... No"
      "No?" She said with a surprised look on her face before composing herself and continuing "that's okay. It's fine if you don't want to go out with me, maybe n-" I bussed out laughing at and pointing at her face.

    "My Godddd the look on your face is priceless!" I said trying to calm down.

     "Do you even need to ask that? I would definitely go out on a date with you pettie" I said touching her face.

   She swatted my hands away and glared at me.

    "I'm sorry baby. I'm really sorry, I didn't know you were that sensitive."

   "I'm not sensitive you're just mean and also baby?"

   "Yes, or do you prefer pettie?"

    She glared at me making me laugh.

    "So are we still on?" I asked

    "I don't know, are you gonna be mean to me when we're out?"

   "No baby. Never"

    "You don't know what you do to me Vanessa" she said sighing.

    "I got your ass hooked, as it should be." I said standing up and flipping my hair,just for dramatics.I then carried the dishes to the sink.

     She came behind me and hugged me. And started kissing my neck. Her lips on my neck feels so good I bit my lip to hold back the moans.

    "I'm gonna miss you baby" Petra rasped out. Gawd what is she doing to meee.

     "I should be the one saying that. Im here all alone,all day." I said turning around and facing her with a sad face and then looking down

   "I- okay I will call in sick, so that I can spend the day with you. Can you smile for me now?" She said raising my chin up so I can look her in the eye.

   I smiled and hugged her. She pulled back and kissed me. This kiss was not like any of the other kiss we shared. It was more intense more passionate. It's like she was pouring her soul out just in one kiss. She licked on my bottom lip asking for permission, I opened my mouth for her letting her slip her tongue inside my mouth. I moaned at how she tasted. Her hands roamed my body before landing on my butt, she gave it a light squeeze and smacked it  making me pull away and glared at her.

    She laughed and pecked me.before pulling me closer to her.

      "They're were just so big, round, soft and in front of my hands. I couldn't Not smack it. Like I said I can't seem to control myself when you're this close to me." She said and continue pecking me. Her hands found a way back to my butt squeezing it lightly.

     I detangled from her and gave her a kiss,before running upstairs to take a cold shower. I really need that to cool myself off. And I also needed to take care of the river Jordan caused by Petra in my panties.