chapter 45

Petra's pov:

     I held her tightly as she cried. Tears rolling down my own cheeks. I can't beging to imagine what she went through in here.

   "Baby I'm here now, I'm here to take you home. Away from this place." I said patting her back.

    She pulled away from the hug and cleaned her eyes. She turned facing the dpo. She was staring Daggers at him with so much fire in her eyes. Why is she staring at him like that?

    "Baby, why are y-" I was interrupted by a gunshot
followed by several other's. Vanessa was shooting the sheriff with teary eyes. Wait, that's my gun. How did she collect it without me knowing?

    The dpo's screams filled the room as Vanessa continued shooting every inch of his body. I didn't even bother stopping her. I looked over at Red who had a surprised look on her face.

   The officer that brought her here was watching the scene  with an amused look on her face.

    Vanessa kept shooting the man even after he had stopped moving. I had to step in. Because the other officers would soon arrive here if they were not deaf. I'm surprised they still hadn't got here with all the noise coming from this room. Unless it's soundproof? Im sure it's not

   I walked closer to Vanessa "baby, please hand over the gun to me. He's dead now." I said cautiously. Not wanting to scare her.

   "No, I have to make sure he is actually dead." She said still shooting the dead man.

   "Baby, he's dead. Please give me the gun. Please" I begged touching her shoulder a little.

    She immediately stopped and handed me the gun.

   "I- I just killed a man." She said finally realizing what she has done. She dropped to the floor crying. I immediately picked her up.

   "Sir, is everything alright in there?" A voice outside the door said.

    The police officers that brought Vanessa eyes widen, when she heard the voice from outside. I looked over at red who had a wide smile on her face. I know that look. I know what she's thinking. She nodded her head at me and walked over to the door to open it.

    I took vannesa to the corner,cos it's about to get bloody.

      "Why don't you come in and check for yourself." Red said as she opened the door.

   The guy walked in and gasped loudly when he saw the sheriff on the floor. Before he could pull his gun out. Red shot him in the head and smiled widely.

   "I'm gonna have so much fun today" red said clapping and smiling happily.

   "Do I have to kill you also?" Red ask the officer who seemed to be in shock.

   "No, I won't get in your way." She said raising both her hands up.

    "Good..."

   "Tunde what's taking you so long?" Another officer said popping out from nowhere.

   Red immediately shot him. He let out a loud scream. Officers started running towards us shooting us from different direction. Red started shooting them one after the other.

  I put Vanessa behind me and helped her out. I began shooting the once that was out of Red's range.

   Soon different bodies started dropping.

  "You guys should leave this place right now. I'm sure they've called for back up." The female officer from earlier yelled out. I nodded and went to where Red was and told her we needed to leave.