chapter 14

Petra's pov:

             Vanessa has been a lil bit quiet since that day at the hospital. I dont know why though.

     We are currently on our way home. She has finally been discharged. Thankgoodness. Dami would be coming back home tommorow, she begged to spend one more night with her grandma and Vanessa agreed.

       My driver pulled up to my drive way and we came down. Vanessa had a look of awe on her face.

    Even I get awestruck sometimes and it's my house.

     I held her hands and pulled her with me,cos she seemed to be stuck in one place.

    We got into my house and she gasped.

    "Wowwwww. you live in a fucking castle....This place is amazing."

     "Not a castle,but okay."

    She gave me a questioning look before she spoke up "how are you able to afford such a place on a Uber pay?"

    "I'm not an Uber driver" I said scratching my neck and smiling sheepishly.

    "Who own that car?is it even legal for someone who isn't an Uber driver to drive an Uber?"

    "Well it's my friends. And as long as nobody gets hurt or kidnapped it's totally legal."

    She gave me a 'you're full of shit look' "I highly doubt that" she said smacking me upside down in the head. Before sauntering away.

    "That hurts, and wait before you get lost!" I called out making her stop.

   I walked up to her still rubbing my head.

    "I'm sorry, let me help you she removed my hands and started rubbing the back of my head with her own hands.

    We stared at each other. My eyes occasionally flicking down to her lips.

     She removed her hands and looked away clearing her throat.

   "U- uhmm can you show me my room?" She said stuttering and looking away.

     "Did you just stutter?"I said raising an eyebrow playfully.

       "Shut up!" She scowled playfully. Trying to hide her blush.

      "Come on, follow me. We don't want you blushing too hard now do we."

     "Petraaa" she drawled out.

      "Don't wear my name out princess."

     "You're an asshole."
      "So I've been told" I said grinning at her.

     "Ughhh...There's no wining with you"

      "Yeah, usually...but I would lose a to you a thousand times if winning me puts a smile on your face." I said. making her cover her blushing face with her hands.

   "Let's go" she said with a muffled voice.

    "Follow me" I said leading her to the room she was going to be staying.

      We got there and she has this stunned look on her face.

    "Wow.this room is so big. OMG the bedddd."

    "You like it?"

      "Yesss...I love it. It nice warm and big. And the bed....." She said jumping face first on it.

      "It's so fucking soft." Came her muffled voice.

     "You're such a kid."

    "Said the one making advances on the 'said' kid. Motherfucking pedophile." My eyes widen in disbelief.

    "Uhn uhn... You didn't just call me the 'p' word."

    "Yes. I .did." she said daringly.

   I charged towards her,she smoothly dodged me,Making me fall face first on her previous spot on the bed. I just sighed and stayed like that.

     "Now who's the one acting like a child?" Said her voice, some moments later.

    "Still you"I replied.

    "Now get out,I have to take a shower and lay down"she ordered.

    "Oouuuu can I watch you shower?"

    "No... Pervert"

     "Whyyyy... we're both girls, so there's nothing to hide."

     "Yeah. Girls who both want each other-

     "So you admit that you want?" I said cutting her off

    "No, I didn't mean it like that. so out you go, Or don't worry I'll just lock the bathroom door behind me."

   "Okay fine, I'll go. If you need me, you can find me in the next room to your right." I said and dragged my feet lazyly out of her room.

     I got to my room and took a quick shower.i changed into a big t-shirt and sweats before laying in my bed.

     I miss it so freaking much.i drifted to sleep few minutes later.