chapter 29

Vanessa' pov:

             "I'm always going to be here for you baby..." Petra said stroking my cheeks.

     "I will fight and kill anybody who tries to hurt you.......

       A cold bucket of water woke me up from my dream. I look up to see stenchy smiling at me.

    "Hello sunshine" he grinned.

   I looked around to see that we were in some abandoned factory. My daughter was tied tightly to a chair beside me.

   "Why did you guys tie her like that, she's just a child! What is she gonna do run away?!" I yelled at the imbecile that was still smiling at me.

   "Those were the orders sweetheart, and if you want to continue being alive you might wanna watch the way u talk to me." He warned lowly, making me roll my eyes

   "Orders? From who? Maurice?" I asked genuinely wanting to know who sent them.

   "Don't worry love. You will get to know who asked for your kidnap very soon." He flashed me a smile that makes me want to puke.

   "Can you guys at least remove the tape from her mouth?"

    "No" he said and then walked away.

    I shivered finally feeling the effect of the cold water.

    I looked over at the sleeping child with a tear stained cheek. Making my own tears fall down, she doesn't deserve any of this. She's just a child.

    How can someone put his own child throught this?

   I'm still trying to wrap my head  around how they were able to get Dami from her school without the teacher informing us.

    She specifically told not to give Dami to anyone if it wasn't her, Pam or me.

   Maurice really went all out. Those time he used in hiding, he was using it to plan how to kidnap us.

   I bet he would be finishing me off for good now. Especially now when he knows I'm dating a girl, I know it's gonna hurt his ego so much.

   Petra would be looking for me right now- wait omgg. What if she saw the later they wrote and thought it was me?!

     I hope they didn't go too far- who am I kidding. The letter was probably written by Maurice himself. Only God knows the kind of things that are inside that letter.

     "Why have you decided to ruin my life.? Why are you taking the only good thing I have away from me? whyyy!!." I yelled out with tears running down my cheeks.

    "Seems like you've lost it princess.this is what Maurice is married to? A lunatic?" Said the voice of the man that had Dami at gun point. I ignored him and continued crying.

   "Here's your food." He said dropping one tray of food on my lap, and walked towards dami, I thought he was going to wake her up gently but I was wrong. He kicked her legs, jolting her up. Tears rolling down her cheeks.

   "What is wrong with you?!!" I yelled at the bastard, he looked at me angrily and slapped me hard across the face.

   "Know your place dyke!" He spat and stated walking away.

   "How are we gonna eat the food smarty pants." I called out after him.

   "Sounds like a YOU problem." He smiled and walked off.

   GODDD I'm so frustrated!!

    "Dami are you okay?" I asked my crying daughter.

   She shook nodded her head.

   "Baby I'm Soo sorry, I'm sorry you have to go through all this because of this. I will get us out of this situation okay?". I said making her nod her head.

    "Hahaaaa.... someone must still be in lala land. You think you can get out of this?" Stenchy said walking in. God I hate him so much.

    "Fuck you!" I spat.

   "You wish" he said showing off his brown teeth. Ewwwww.

     "So a lil birdie told me you cant eat with your hands tied. Right?" He said and I stale faced him.

  He looked at me for a second and then untied both my hands and Dami's hand.

      I was thinking if hitting him,but there was a gun in his pocket and the chances of him shooting me are very high. So I just stay put.

  "Eat up my lovelies" I internally gagged at the nickname he gave us.

   "How do I know this food is not poisoned?" He gave me a weird look and then collect one of the fries and ate half of it and putting the rest in front of my mouth "you should have just said you wanted to eat directly from my mouth" I almost threw up when he said that.
  I swatted his hand away from my face and glared at him.

   He chuckled and sat in the chair in front of us. I took that opportunity to ask him what was in the letter.

  He started telling me what was in the letter happily. My throat tightened and I started choking on the fries.

   There's no way in hell that Petra would come to my rescue now.

   I felt my eyes shutting until stenchy started hitting my back making me spit out the fry

   "Damn bitch. Are you suicidal or something"

   "Don't talk to my mom like that" Dami said glaring at him.

  "I will slap the living hell out of you if you don't shut up" he said walking towards dami. I held his hand to stop him.

    "You guys don't know your current predicament that's why you still have alot to say....since you guys can't eat in silence I'm taking your food away. That's what I get for trying to feed hostages." He tied us back up and walked away with the food.

   "Mommy are we gonna die?" Dami said quietly

   "No baby, we won't."
    "Daddy is gonna save us." She said enthusiastically.

  "Let's hope so baby." She only nodded her head.

    We just sat there in silence till other one came and smiled widely at us.

   "It is time. Our ride is here."

   He brought his gun that I now know is a tranquilizer.

   He shot dami. Making my eyes pop out

  "ARE YOU INSANE?! YOURE THE DEVIL. YOURE A MONSTER!!" I screamed at him. He chuckled deeply "I didn't need to shoot her but your reaction was so fucking satisfying. I feel like doing it again. but she's already asleep." The monster said sighing.

    He pointed it towards me and shot my neck. I didn't fall asleep instantly I was just drowsy.

    Stenchy came out of no where and untie us and dragged us outside where a jet was waiting.

  I know I'm drowsy and all. but a jet? How?

   "A jet" I asked weakly.

   "Too bad you would be asleep on your first time on a private jet" was the last thing I heard before giving in to the darkness