chapter 48

Vanessa's pov:

     Red came back with Carina a few moments later. Carina was wearing a very short dress that ended after it covered her butt. Her boobs were literally spilling out of the deep v neck dress.

      My heart hurt at the sight. So she's really slitting herself out for a monster like him?

   "Where am I? What is this place?" She asked. Still not realizing. What was happening.

  "Oh my God!"she gasped loudly.

   "Welcome carina" Petra said smiling widely.

  "Y- you are out? Maurice! Why is he tied to a chair? What are you guys doing to him." She running towards him crying. I never expected Carina would do this to me. I trusted her so fucking me.

   "Why did you make up all those lies about me? What did I do to you?"

  "You're asking what you did? You really want to know?"

  "Yes I would very much like to know why you betrayed me."

     "You're acting all innocent like you don't know a thing.....right from a young age, you've always made it your plan to overshadowed me. I was the last child. I was supposed to be loved and pampered.but no! Everyone chose sweet innocent Vanessa. Nothing you ever did was wrong in mom's eyes, our teachers loved. All I hear in school was, why cant you be more like your sister, I hope you are as smart as your sister. All our aunt's favoured you! Everything was just about you, and you always bring your stupid gifts to share with me to run it in my face at how useless I was. You graduated high school early. Even when you left for college, when I thought I would finally be seen..... But no! It's always you. Vanessa this, Vanessa that. I was tired of always being in your shadow anything I do was always wrong.dad treated me like total garbage just because, you were the ideal type of female child-

  "That's all a lie!-

  "Shut up!" She yelled interrupting me.

   "You had everything. Good grades, good looks, you got all the love from everyone around. Because they think you're a 'saint'.....I wept when I see those stuff being handed to you without you actually working your ass off for it. You come to me and try sharing those stuff equally. You could have gave me everything and not try to share equally, because you're gonna get more. So what was the need of sharing equally?....I hated you for that. Then you came home with a boyfriend which you know quite  well was my type. You brought him home to rub in my face. You got a boyfriend. When it should have been me! He should have been mine!....you brought me along to some of your date to add more to my wound. I hated you even more when you brought Maurice home. So I tried to seduce him so he could fall for me and breakup with you. But I don't know what spell you cast on him, it was just like the more I seduce him the more he falls in love with you.. So I had to do the only thing that would make him leave you for good. Get pregnant for him. I finally got the chance to sleep with him. I made sure he didn't use a condom and he came in me. My plan worked successfully, I found out that I was pregnant 3 months later. That same day he announced that he was getting married to you. I told him about the pregnancy. He told me to abort it. That he was getting married to you and that his named would be ruined if word gets out. I agreed to abort the baby because I was a foolish kid in love. I aborted the baby using unorthodox method. I got home in pains so I passed out. Nobody was home because everyone was preparing for your marriage. Dad found me and took me to the hospital. Where the doctor told me I won't be able to carry another child due to the harm caused by the substance I took. Dad raised his hands on me for the first time in his life all because of you!!!.......dad called Maurice and told him he would tell the whole world what he did. He begged dad and payed him a huge sum of money and promised to take you out of the country as soon as you guys got married so that what happen wont repeat itself.... Even my misfortune brought you fortune. I was so angry when he actually took you out of the country and you gave birth to a child. You became a mother, something I would never become!! So I made it my mission. To make sure your marriage doesn't last. All I did and told Maurice's was lies upon lies I even fucked his best friend so that he would agree that you slept with him. All I did. He still didn't leave you.he just kept beating you hoping you would change......so when I realized the wasn't gonna leave you. I started putting ideas in his head for him to just end your life so that the cheating would stop.....he almost succeeded until this lesbian decided to save you. I was so happy that you followed her, because now you would be the bad egg. But no mom was still talking about you praying for you. Because you can never do  wrong. I planned with Maurice to bring you back to Nigeria so that maybe if your girlfriend followed you. We can actually get you arrested and maybe I'll have someone kill you in there.....but of course Maurice had other plans. He went behind my back after I gave him information to bring you back so that you can live with him here. When you said you weren't going with him. He came running back to me but i forgave him because I still love him after all these years.....I told him how he would get you arrested and how he should bribe the lawyers and judges. I even slept with Mr Charles over there before he collected bribe.... you asked me why I did all I did? It's because you ruined my entire life!" She yelled crying by now the whole room was silent listening to all she was saying.

     Even Maurice reduced his whimping to a minimum.

   "Why would you blame me for everything that happened to you? You were literally the cause of all that happened to you. Sleeping with a grown adult when you were only fourteen! Harbouring hate for me when all I ever did was love you even when people kept telling me i should be careful with you because you had  the spirit of jealousy in you. I always tell them off because I believed you were still a kid and you would grow out of it. But I was wrong. You wanted me dead, for what?" I broke down crying. This is all too much it's too much for me. I cried out loud. This news hurts more than all the bruises and broken ribs I got from Maurice. My sister. My own sister.

     "I'm sorry Vanessa but I have to do this." Red said and pushed the hot rod through Carina's chest. She cried and screamed begging me to stop Red but o just sat there watching it all happen.i know I should stop this but,
I can't. I just sat there and watch red push the hit rod through her chest and listened to her screams until she stopped fighting and screaming. Tears fell down my eyes,She's dead. I watched my sister get murdered, and did nothing.I'm a monster.

Petra's pov:

       My heart hurt when I saw the state Vanessa was in. She's just too innocent for this world.

    I brought out the divorce papers and a pen. "Vanessa do you want me tongand him the divorce papers or are you gonna do it yourself?" I asked.

   "Give me" she collected the papers and signed her part. And then stood up cleaning her eyes, walking up to almost dead looking Maurice.

   "Here sign this." She said coldly.

   "I can't my hands are tied." He said staring at the floor nor being able to look at her. She went to the table where Red's weapon was and walked back to him cutting the rope from his right handand also cutting his hands in the process. He screamed but immediately stopped when she saw Vanessa glare.

   "I better not see blood in those papers" she ordered.

   "I know this doesn't mean shit to you but....I really didn't know she was lying,Vanessa." he said handing the papers to her.

   "Fuck you" Vanessa spat walking back to her seat.

   "Baby, do whatever you want to do with them." She said sitting up straight and crossing her legs.

    "Yeahhhh!!!! Now let the fun begin." Red said chuckling deviously.