chapter 20

Petra's pov:

           I still can't believe she had no problems with me being in the mafia. More like being the mafia boss.

      "I'm in the mafia"

     "For real? You're in the mafia, mafia? Godfather and shit? Just when I thought you couldn't get anymore interesting." She said all giddy and giggly.

    I was shocked because this isn't the reaction I was expecting. How is she so freaking calm about this?!

    "You're okay with it? Ain't you scared?"

     "I would have been scared if you told me the first time we met. But ive lived with you long enough to know that,you won't let anything happen to me and my child."

   "I didn't know you would take it so well, I thought you wouldn't want anything to do with me once you found out"

     "Nothing is gonna make me not want you. You being in the mafia is a bonus." She said coming closer to me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

     "How is it a bonus? And also my dad's right hand man runs it,while I run the companies. I only get called when there's an emergency."

    "Well,that's a relief but anyways I still get to be the mafia's girl."she said  in a seductive voice.

   "Hmmm.....the mafia's girl" I said with a thinking face

   "Petra?"

    "Yes?"

    "Will you be my girlfriend? Because at this rate you will never ask the question."

       She just asked the question I've been meaning to ask her for so long. It's not like I was scared or something. Okay I'll admit I was a little bit scared.I thought asking her to be my girlfriend would be a whole different level and she wouldn't want that. But I guess I was wrong

    "Wowwwww I see." She said backing away slowly snapping me back to reality.

   "Oh no,no baby come wait."I immediately held her close.

   "Yes I will be your girlfriend.  I was just lost in my thoughts. You literally just did what I've been chickening out on. Yes Vanessa I will be your girlfriend. But I'm a bit pissed though, I wanted to be the first to ask"

    "Too bad. I said it first" she said smiling.

    "Wanna give me a kiss girlfriend?"

   "You know I do" she said pressing her soft lips against. Mine.

     "Bitch why are you smiling so hard?"

   I was brought back to reality by stupid ass Maddy.

  "None of your business, now why are you at my office?"

   "Can't i just come to my bestie's place of work to spend time with her?"

   "No. Like you said, this is a place of work. Not a place to chilax and spend time with buddies."

    "Oh shutup. You don't even do any actual work here." She said putting her feet on the table making me pushed her legs down.

    "I do.......well, sometimes. But I need to monitor the company's progress anyways."

   "That's true. So how are you and baby mama?"

   "Don't call her that. We're good. Great actually. She asked me to be her girl friend the other day."