chapter 7**

Petra's pov:

        Maddy told me to follow Vanessa this morning to check if that was the school Dami goes to.

    I followed vannesa to confirm and I was right Dami goes to that school.

    It's currently pick up time and maddy is across Vanessa's house waiting for her. The plan is for her to stall Vanessa for as long as she can,so I can get the information from Dami.

      I got out of my car to go look for Dami. Found her! She's outside.

    "Hello princess" I smiled at the little girl who was playing with her jacket zippers.

   "Miss petraaaa!!."she screamed hugging me.

   "Did my mom ask you to pick me up?"she asked

    "No I came here because I want to talk to my new friend."

   "How about we go get ice cream and talk?"she asked and I chuckled

   "Alright,let's go" I held her arms and took her to the ice cream shop two blocks from her school.

    We go there and I asked for a strawberry flavour while she asked for chocolate  flavour.then we took our seats.

    "Why do you want to talk about?"she asked

   "Your dad."

    "Why?"she asked still focused on her ice cream

    "Why did you say your mom wasn't allowed friend last night?"

    "I don't know....well,maybe he doesn't want people coming over."

    "Why is that?"I asked, she just sighed and dropped her ice cream.

    "It's because he doesn't want people to know he's beating mommy. he always beat her,one day he beat her because I left a piece of toy on the floor....I hate him. i hate that he keeps beating mommy, i hate that he drags her to the room,she screams for him to stop but he won't stop. I can't do anything to help my mommy. I hate it there,I don't like going home, i hate going to school and leaving mommy with him,he might kill her when I'm at school one day."at this point she was sniffing and crying.

   I scooped her up,paid for the ice cream and then walked out of the shop pacifying the little girl.

   My phone rang and i knew it was Maddy.

   "Uhhmmm.vanessa is on her way there. I tried stalling her but she kept looking around and telling she was in her hurry."

   "That's okay,I got what I wanted thank you very much Maddy" with that i ended the call

   "Baby I have to take you back to school now your mom will soon be there."

    "Okay" she said quietly.

   "Sweetheart I promise to take you and your mom out of that house,away from your father, he will never hurt you guys anymore."

  "Really?"she asked with hopeful eyes.

   "Yes, I will make sure you dad pays for all what he has done to you guys."

    "Thank you very,very,very much......but why? You haven't known us for long" she said giving me a puzzled look

    "We are friends right? And friends help each other's when they're in need." I explained to her.

   "You are the bestest friend ever" she said grinning from ear to ear.

   I took her back to her school and sqat down to her level looking into her big brown eyes.

   "Baby promise me you won't tell your dad about our conversation."

    "I won't...... he doesn't  care about me anyways" she mumbled the last part quietly.

   I kissed her forehead and stood up.

   "Bye princess."

    "Why do you call me princess?"
    "Because you're a princess." I told her bopping her nose.

     "I'm not a princess silly,I'm just dami."

    "You're my princess."I said and did a little curtsy, she laughed and waved me goodbye.

   I turned around and started going back to my car.

    Shit! Vanessa is here! i quickly hid behind a tree,I don't want her seeing me. she might think I'm a creepy stalker.

    Vanessa passed my hiding spot so I ran to my back to car.thank goodness I saw her first.

      I called Maddy as soon as I got to my car,we decided to send three of my men to watch Vanessa' house. if there's any there's any suspicious activities or strange noise coming from the house they should alert me.

   I'm going to make sure I get Vanessa and Dami out of that hell hole, no one deserves to go through what they're going through.

    I don't want that beast killing her, before I have the chance to tell her how I feel about her.