chapter 46

Petra's pov:

       Red came early this morning. To take me to the inspector general's office. We were having breakfast. Maddy Laurel and I had pancakes while Vanessa and her aunt's had hot chocolate with bread, which was so weird. They call it 'tea' it's not tea!! It's hot chocolate!!.... Dami being herself was dunking the pancakes in the hot chocolate. She refused to eat when Vanessa told her to stop putting the pancakes in the hot chocolate. I told Vanessa to let her eat it if that's what she wants. And she told be to be ready to take care of Dami once she starts complaining about tummy ache. I told her I can take care of my daughter, The fuck.

      The inspector general's office was at the Ikoyi prison Lagos. It was a bit far from Faith's house, but we are there now.

  "You're, hella bold walking into a police station. When you're wanted for massacring half of the police force at their other precinct."

  "Oh please, they can't do shit. I'm royalty,They fucking worship me." She said flipping her hair to the side. Exposing the hickey on her neck.

    "How the fuck did you get the strength to fuck after getting shot in the shoulder? Or....... Don't tell me you're a pillow princess?" I teased.

  "That's none of your fucking business kings and that has been there before yesterday. Your blind ass just didn't see it"

  "Lying now, are we?"

  "Oh shutup and let's go in" she said getting out of the car. I also got out and followed her. We walked into the station. The officer there was staring at us with wide eyes.

  "We are basically celebrities now." Red said smirking.

  "We are here to see the inspector general." Red said smiling deviously. The officer attending to us was literally shitting his pants. He was looking at the others. Probably wants them to intervene but they didn't move from their place. He sighed and pointed somewhere down the hall as his office.

  "You'll have to take us there officer...... Duke" I said.

  "M- me?"

"Yes, you. Now follow us" I ordered the scared looking man. He nodded and lead the way. He was constantly looking back.

  "Can you walk faster? We're not gonna do anything to you....we might actually have to do something toyou if you keep looking behind you every two fucking seconds." Red said in a frustrated tone. He nodded and continued walking without looking back till we got to a door.

  "This is his door" he said and vanished. I rolled my eyes and knocked on the door. A muffled 'come in' was heard from inside so i opened the door. The man who I assume to be the inspector general or ig as they call him was staring at us with a surprise look.

   "Didnt expect to see us did ya?" Red Going to seat down in front of his desk with her legs on the table.

   "I should have known you were the other person"

   "Well duhhhh.....Can you tell your little dogs to stop the search now?" I said walking  to the other chair and sat in it. The ig was staring at me smiling widely.

  "Damnnn you're prettier in person"

   "Can we go back to why we are here. And I do not appreciate you looking at me like that." I said glaring at the man who was literally undressing me with his eyes.

  "I can't just stop the search. You guys killed half the officers in the lekki precint."

  "It was self defense." Red said. I gave her a 'what the fuck' look. She just shrugged and looked away.